Issues with the big-O

cat_lady

Sorry for the yet another I-can't-orgasm thread.

My current partner is really small (around 4' something") and when I first realized this I was really worried that I wouldn't feel anything. But apparently that's just near the perfect size for me (it was was only a little bit wider).

The issue is that I've never really been able to orgasm but the few times that I have, it was a huge deal with fireworks and noise and everything. I've only been able to do with with one person, my ex-bf and nobody else.

With the current guy, if I'm on top and am sufficiently turned on I can bring myself to have an orgasm within a few min (which in itself is a big deal b/c he's really the second person I've been able to do this with) - but the orgasm is so lame and pathetic and small and its there and gone in like 2 seconds. There is really no physical reaction on my part at all - all I can do is look at him and say, I'm done, and he's just like.. really, that's it? I'd give a 4 out of 10 on the orgasm scale, its like an unsatisfying meal - better than nothing but you don't exactly feel full.

Its annoying b/c it happens really fast and its kind of disappointing honestly, I feel bad for not being able to put on a "big show" for the guy which I'm sure he's working really hard for, I lose interest in continuing to have sex after and have to ask him to hurry up and finish so I can rest - which makes him think that it's his issue even though I don't think it is. He's starting to wonder if its a size issue, but I've had partners who were 8'5" before and they got me a 0 out of 10 so I don't think it is.

I've tried to continue after thinking that maybe I can for a second bigger one - when I do - I get such an awful sensation of needing to pee that I can't take it and am terrifying of peeing all over him and have to stop.

I know that I don't have to pee and previous times before I had the really big orgasms I've had the same sensation, but the sensation is SO strong and so uncomfortable that I just can't take it and it makes me so nervous I would rather stop having sex than continue.

All of which makes me a very frustrated girl.

You won't pee...you will come. An ex G/F had the same sensations....finally I told her to just let it go....she did and WOW! Trust yourself, and let your S/O know you are going to try it....and enjoy!

You won't pee...you will come. An ex G/F had the same sensations....finally I told her to just let it go....she did and WOW! Trust yourself, and let your S/O know you are going to try it....and enjoy!

Are you sure? Like I said, its really strong and uncomfortable.

I'm also afraid that it means I'd be a squirter and get everything wet.

Size COULD be an issue.. but not in the "bigger = better" topic. A specific size,maybe 5.7" for example, could be perfect to hit your gspot just right.. so 4" and 8.5" would miss it.

Even still, having an orgasm, but a weak orgasm I would imagine is more likely tied to other things.. like blood flow, and your mind. Try increasing/decreasing foreplay.. try only doing it when you are insanely horny.

Finally - about the peeing thing... you could be a squirter. Pee before having sex, and discuss it with your partner. When the pressure comes on, try relaxing and going with it. Worst case is that you pee on him - which - if he really loves you and wants to pleasure you - isn't all that bad... but if you peed before hand, that won't happen... anything that comes out wont be pee. You just might discover something mind blowing .

Was it the same position with your ex? What type of "O" are you trying to duplicate? Clitoral stimulation? G-Spot? Cul De sac? If you like being on top, try having him place his thumb on your clit while you ride him. This works best if he gets the pressure right and tries to hold it in one spot allowing you to control the rythm and pressure while you ride him. If you want a g-spot try reverse cowgirl it needs to kinda be at an extreme angle in this position and I'm not sure if his length will allow for it. Another way to hit the gspot is for you to lay face down legs together, he enters you from behind, almost riding you just below your butt cheeks. The angle here is crazy and he should be able to hit all the right spots here. I found this position to limit the depth, the found when I positioned my self higher the angle was amazimng for a great G-spot O.

the first time i ever had an o with someone i thought i pee'd on him ....lol

i didn't - i had an orgasm.

don't get freaked out that you'll pee- keep going and see where it takes you.

Did you have anything come out?

Was it the same position with your ex? What type of "O" are you trying to duplicate? Clitoral stimulation? G-Spot? Cul De sac? If you like being on top, try having him place his thumb on your clit while you ride him. This works best if he gets the pressure right and tries to hold it in one spot allowing you to control the rythm and pressure while you ride him. If you want a g-spot try reverse cowgirl it needs to kinda be at an extreme angle in this position and I'm not sure if his length will allow for it. Another way to hit the gspot is for you to lay face down legs together, he enters you from behind, almost riding you just below your butt cheeks. The angle here is crazy and he should be able to hit all the right spots here. I found this position to limit the depth, the found when I positioned my self higher the angle was amazimng for a great G-spot O.

I've tried all of those and they don't really work. It really only works when I'm on top - whether its him lying down or sitting up. I prefer to control the movements completely myself if I'm trying to have an orgasm rather than have him be on top in any position and try to do it... hmm.. now that I typed that out... control issues??

Um, * * * is wrong with being a squirter? Relax and go for it...what's the worst that can happen?

But 4"...seriously? Wow...

Preacher

seriously, its not his fault. Its not like he woke up one day and said.. hey, I wanna have a smaller .... How would you feel if that were you??

What about building the anticipation... let him get you all worked up before you even get to intercourse. If you have control issues, how would you respond if he dominated you? Tied you up and teased you? If his size is a concern cover as much ground before intercourse, you'll find the "O" is that much closer and may be easier to get.

What about building the anticipation... let him get you all worked up before you even get to intercourse. If you have control issues, how would you respond if he dominated you? Tied you up and teased you? If his size is a concern cover as much ground before intercourse, you'll find the "O" is that much closer and may be easier to get.

We already cover as much ground as humanly possible.. =/

We already cover as much ground as humanly possible.. =/

Damn! I feel for you...

Do what others have suggested, try and ignore the sensation to pee you might just let go and have a great one and squirters are HOTT!! If it does actually end up being pee, just tell him you were marking your teritory.

What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

Archived