Is this a bit too obsessive

BronzedSkin123

I met an older guy that I was completely taken by. Of course he was taken himself(married) But I could not get this man off of my mind. I knew where he worked and tracked him down using resources on the internet, and found him on youtube. I kept looking at the video over and over again and realized that I did not like him as much as I thought I did. He wasn't even as cute as I imagined him to be the last time I saw him. I get this way when I really really like somebody, they are always on my mind, and I daydream about them a lot. And I did not stop at nothing until I found him. I am glad I saw the video because I am now able to move on. I can't believe I put him on such a pedastol.

the problem is that I keep repeating this pattern. I find a guy I like and I cannot like anybody else until the crush in over. I am trying to make myself stop doing this. Because eventually, I'll like another guy and find myself in the same rut

I don't know if you or I are normal. lol.

I definitely google search him and start looking for more info.

But someone once told me there's a website that lets you find who's been searching your info online.

Ever since, I haven't really done any research online lol.

Your judging a guy buy a youtube video? He is probably not even himself in the video, it's something out of the ordinary, not even REAL. Ever heard, "Never judge a book by it's cover"?

Well if it's a continious problem you are having, it has alot more to do with you then the guys you meet. Once your able to accept people's faults, then you will finally allow yourself to truly let-go and accept people, yourself, whoever for who and what they are.

Your judging a guy buy a youtube video? He is probably not even himself in the video, it's something out of the ordinary, not even REAL. Ever heard, "Never judge a book by it's cover"?

Well if it's a continious problem you are having, it has alot more to do with you then the guys you meet. Once your able to accept people's faults, then you will finally allow yourself to truly let-go and accept people, yourself, whoever for who and what they are.

Okay. so do you want me to start obsessing over him again? He's married anyway and it wasn't healthy for me

What is there to obsess about? The guy is married. Let it be, go out.. grab a pair of stelletos, wear a nice smooth dress, fix up that hair, put on the perfume and come out with me tonight..

No but really, go out with your girls. Too many guys out there.. maybe not all quality like me, but nontheless. I'm sure you will find what your looking for.

I'm like that. I get infatuated with one person and can't really get myself to like anyone else until the crush is over. Not really anything I have much control over, either. It's annoying.

I was obsessed with one of my teachers for years (way too old for me,married, etc), but I could NOT get myself to stop liking him.

Archived