I can enjoy sex now, I'm not frigid after all

BronzedSkin123

A year ago, I posted a thread about how I did not feel pleasure during sex. Well, a few months ago I started playing around with my dildo and discovered all of that time I was penetrating myself in the wrong angle. I actually found an angle that is very pleasureable for me, and actually enjoy intercourse. I have been much happier and no longer get depressed when thinking about penetration. I know one day I can enjoy it with the right guy, it's just a matter of telling him the angle

• 3 weeks later...
A year ago, I posted a thread about how I did not feel pleasure during sex. Well, a few months ago I started playing around with my dildo and discovered all of that time I was penetrating myself in the wrong angle. I actually found an angle that is very pleasureable for me, and actually enjoy intercourse. I have been much happier and no longer get depressed when thinking about penetration. I know one day I can enjoy it with the right guy, it's just a matter of telling him the angle

Hey! I remember your thread. And that's great to hear lol.

I know it was causing you alot of distress.

I'm happy for you, Bronzed. I remember how awful that was for you, and so this must feel like deliverance.

Great news.

I completely took that the wrong way when I first read it and though "How awful!" But, yeah... I guess you're not talking about the film.

Lol, I read that the exact same way. I was thinking, what the **** kind of thing to say is that?

image removed

I Just Wanna Feel Loved
I Just Wanna Feel Loved

Archived