Did i catch him off guard?

littlestar
Learn English Via Listening | Begin...
Learn English Via Listening | Beginner Level | Lesson 10 | Joe's First Car

There's a man who is a mechanic and fixes my car, due to my work hours i am never the one to drop my car or pick up my car from the work shop, always have a friend or relative do it for me.

I phoned in the other day to ask if my car was ready for collection. When he answered the phone he sounded really bright (for an early morning) and i said to him "you sound cheery this morning" and he went all weird, first he went silent, then he giggled, then he said "i am always cheery" but he was so strange, you could tell in his voice after my comment he was smiling from ear to ear.

What is with him?

I've past his workshop once and seen him and man oh man is he hot LOL but he has never seen me.

Next time my car goes in for service i am thinking of spraying the inside of my car with heaps of perfume LOL

I will make an effort to get some time off work one day to take my car in or pick it up personally so he can see me

The other thing is he knows my parents for many many many years as they've been customers of his for eternity.

I casually had a conversation with my father about what a good mechanic he is and said to him 'he must be working a long time in the industry to be as good as he is' and Dad said 'yeah he's been working in the industry since his early 20s' and then Dad said he is 47. Hmmm, and i am 25!

From a distance he sure doesnt show his age, he has the looks and a body to die for LOL

I am thinking of something else i can say to him next time i book the car in....I was going to say possibly something along the lines of "I really must pick my car up personally one of these days and meet the sexy voice on the other end of this phone line"

Is that to forward?? LOL

It's quite forward, and he is... double your age O.o, but forward =/= bad, and if it's your thing...

I've always been pretty forward lol but never with someone that age. I dont even know if he's single or not.

He might just think i am being a hormonal school kid LOL

I want to appear flirty and friendly but not out of control and i want to keep some matuity to the conversation

I've always been pretty forward lol but never with someone that age. I dont even know if he's single or not.

He might just think i am being a hormonal school kid LOL

I want to appear flirty and friendly but not out of control and i want to keep some matuity to the conversation

Hmmm... You could do far better than me as far as mature flirting advice goes, so... over to anyone else!

Hmmm... You could do far better than me as far as mature flirting advice goes, so... over to anyone else!

I am not all that good with mature flirting myself LOL

Although i do have something in mind that will may get him to my home and into my room LOL

Well my bed is wrought iron and it has come apart on one end. Dad and i have been looking for someone around here that knows how to weld that can weld that part of the bed for me and Dad mentioned the other day "why dont you ask ***** the mechanic?" and i said "good idea" but i didnt know how to ask lol as i dont know him all to well.

How about another approach. Wear the dress, perfume, and bring some homemade cookies? I'm sure that would get you in.

Geez, that's a bit forward with the cookies? I never give anyone cookies LOL and i dont even know the man.

Shouldn't i save the cookies for when ive met him in person a few times?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived