Simplyadored11
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

I don't know what to do! It seems like everything is just spiraling out of control and I just want to cry by myself. The point is, is that i'm soooo stressed out that my hair is actually beginning to fall out. What's going on in my life is that, I'm going to be homeless in less then a week.

My parents got a divorce due to my mom having an affair on my dad and her drug addiction. My dad HAS to transfer to Texas due to his job and that's all happened within the last couple of months

I've been trying to save my money, but instead of building in my account, it seems like it's depleteing. I don't know what to do. I have a 19 month old son and I can't be homeless. I'm stressing so bad. And I just found out that I have bad credit for some odd reason. I've never had a car payment, I've never owned a credit card and I've never been evicted from anywhere because I've lived with my parents for the last 21 years. I'm so sad it's not funny. There's no way I can't make extra money with having a full time job and taking care of my son full time. Someone please help me. I can't be homeless. This is so hard for me. I just want a place to live

Worst case scenario there are woman's shelters as well as the YMCA. If those places cant help you get back on your feet. Most churches have shelters for single mothers who are struggling. At the very least any of these places could point you in the right direction..

Good luck

Archived