Implantation bleeding?

dangletsbang

How long does this usually last? How heavy will it usually be? I know it will vary from person to person but i'd rather have some real life experiences than just reading randomly on the internet.

My sister said she had a full blown period once a month four months into her pregnancy..and it wouldnt' even show up that she was pregnant on blood tests, pregnancy tests, etc..again..I know it will be different from person to person. Just curious.

Are you thinking you might be pregnant, dangletsbang? Are you trying to get pregnant?

I don't have any personal experience to share, but there have been several threads just like this one in the pregnancy section (asking about people's implantation bleeding!), so you should be able to dig up something with a search.

Are you thinking you might be pregnant, dangletsbang? Are you trying to get pregnant?

I don't have any personal experience to share, but there have been several threads just like this one in the pregnancy section (asking about people's implantation bleeding!), so you should be able to dig up something with a search.

I'm not trying to get pregnant. I'm on birth control and we use condoms half the time. I'm really paranoid when it comes to getting pregnant [although I can't wait to be a mother in the future, I am NOT ready for it now]..

I had my period the weekend of the 12 - 14th..this past weekend I started having bad bouts of heartburn [NEVER had it before] frequent urination [which from what I know, doesn't really take place until later in the pregnancy] and tender breasts..I woke up yesterday and used the restroom..when I wiped..there was blood..I put a tampon in..it was enough blood during the day that I used two tampons..and it stopped yesterday afternoon. I've had tons of cramping yesterday and today.

I know i'm just being paranoid and I doubt i'm pregnant, it's just always in the back of my mind.

I didn't have any implantation bleeding.

If you are not trying to get pregnant why are you only using condoms half the time?

We have sex a lot..and there's times when we don't have access to a condom..or we've run out..or we simply don't want to use one. I'm on the pill and while I know it's not going to 100% prevent me from becoming pregnant by itself..the statistics are pretty close.

We have sex a lot..and there's times when we don't have access to a condom..or we've run out..or we simply don't want to use one. I'm on the pill and while I know it's not going to 100% prevent me from becoming pregnant by itself..the statistics are pretty close.

Well considering you are questioning pregnancy now and admitted to being paranoid about getting pregnant it seems like a big risk to be taking honestly.

Have you both been worked up completely for STIs? Many have no outward symptoms and can be devastating to your fertility, or your life. Not all are detected by a vaginal/penile swab or gyn exam either, some require blood work.

Well considering you are questioning pregnancy now and admitted to being paranoid about getting pregnant it seems like a big risk to be taking honestly.

Have you both been worked up completely for STIs? Many have no outward symptoms and can be devastating to your fertility, or your life. Not all are detected by a vaginal/penile swab or gyn exam either, some require blood work.

My boyfriend has been tested, except for the blood work. As for me, no I haven't been tested. My current boyfriend is my first to do anything sexual with..although if I do have something..it's from him. Would I need to go to my OB/GYN or my primary care doc for this?

My boyfriend has been tested, except for the blood work. As for me, no I haven't been tested. My current boyfriend is my first to do anything sexual with..although if I do have something..it's from him. Would I need to go to my OB/GYN or my primary care doc for this?

You can go to your OB/GYN or if you have a local planned parenthood clinic you can go there. Your boyfriend needs to have blood work done since viruses like HIV and Herpes (hint: NO CURE) need to be detected/confirmed by blood work, especially if he has already had a primary HSV breakout or never had one but is carrying and spreading the virus. I actually know of someone who carried this for 10+ years before giving it to his spouse unknowingly. He was not aware that he had it. This needs to be done after you have been exclusive sexually with him for at least 3 months (typical incubation time for some STI's to show up positive on a test) and ideally you would have protected yourself 100% with condoms before that.

Some STIs can be spread by 'intimate contact' i.e. rubbing of genitals, oral sex, etc without actually having intercourse, so if you have done those things before having sex with him you were at risk even before being with him.

This is a good site that will give you some information:

link removed

How long does a migraine last? #Sho...
How long does a migraine last? #Shorts

Archived