When does a guy know?

yourgravity

Do guys as soon as they see you put you into categories of "long-term", "short-term", and "booty call"? Or does this develop after a couple weeks. And once they put you in a category does it ever change? I'd like to hear some examples if possible. Thanks!

When my bf and I first got together, we both put each other into the "friends with benefits" category. You know party, hang out, have sex, and then you dont hear from each other again, until you party, hang out and have sex again. After our first night together, we both knew we were more. And here we are, two years later with a new baby, and a beautiful home and family.

When my boyfriend and I started going out, I think we both saw each other as short term due to me leaving in a few months for a school 13 hours away. However, when it came time for me to leave, neither of us even flinched about it and started seeing each other as long term.

I suppose no one really sees their relationship as long term right off the bat.

a category a person falls into, dep a lot on the personality, behavior, attidude and values you have and share...

much easier to go down in category then up...

I would totally agree that it is easier to go down in the category, with me it takes like 3 dates and or hang outs to categorize I guess you could say?? Lately girls get a little to attach way to soon and it turns into nothing or maybe friendship.

If I don't see you as long-term, I'm not going on a date with you. That's why I'll only date someone I already know as a friend for a while beforehand. Does that cut down on the number of relationships? Oh yeah. Does that cut down on the number of heartbreaks? Yep.

How long does it take me to know? At least a couple weeks I'd say.

Do guys as soon as they see you put you into categories of "long-term", "short-term", and "booty call"? Or does this develop after a couple weeks. And once they put you in a category does it ever change? I'd like to hear some examples if possible. Thanks!

It depends.

Sometimes females can put themselves out there in a sense where guys can immediately make that determination; similar to women, it's no different.

Are there any signs to figure out which he might have categorized you in? For example, I don't want to be "short term" when I'm thinking "long term only". And "booty call" I'm figuring would have pretty clear signs, right?

a category a person falls into, dep a lot on the personality, behavior, attidude and values you have and share...

much easier to go down in category then up...

So what makes it go down? Just incompatibility or bad behavior?

Archived