Overcoming Pre-Ejac.

KJ2008

IDK if i have this or not, but there are sometimes i can last all night, and other times only a few minutes. I've picked up some tricks over the years that have helped me, and I just want to share. Hopefully it hasnt been covered, and hopefully i still dont have this problem. Would be really embarrassing infront of someone new lol xD

-Use the restroom prior to sex.

-Breathe through your nose and breathe slowly

-Press your tongue on the roof of your mouth

-If you feel yourself start to cum, stop, and see if she would like to get on top. I found myself to last longer with her on top.

-Have a good mood/setting. Having sex in your parents house (youngers) with them home, there is the anxiety of getting caught. Pick a time or place (hotel worked wonders) where there is no anxiety.

-Be comfortable and have fun. Try not to worry about your performance or being self-conscious of yourself, and reassure your partner, as its better if you are both on the same page.

Have you tried kegel exercises? They involve exercising that same muscle you use to stop your urine flow. link removed

I haven't done them enough to notice a difference but I think I will try someday for the hell of it.

have the girl give you oral until you are really close, then stop for like 2 minutes and start into sex. while waiting that time, go down on her. it's weird how that works.

also, masterbate until you are close, stop, cool down a sec and do it again. it helps train your mind and your body to go longer.

Archived