Baby Girl Names!

Alezia

Help me find baby girl names. I'm terrible coming up with names that both me and the boyfriend like and that can be said in both in English and French. ( If you don't know French, that's fine too... =) )

We didn't find a name for my son until the month prior to his delivery so I'm hoping to be slightly more in advance this time!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the names charlotte, cameron, camille, suzanne, and amelia. I like more old fashioned names you don't hear anymore on kids and I am not a fan of trendy baby names with weird spellings or that sound cute on a kid but ditzy on an adult (like hayley or something).

If you have twins, name one a really pretty name "Sky" and name the other an ugly name "Bertha/Ulga". Determine which is prettier in the future and then ask them to switch the names when they reach high school level if needed. jk

No but I like unique names, like Monique.

I ADORE the name Arianna...doesnt Arian mean silver or something?

Argenté is silver... close enough =)

It's hard since a lot of those english names which are pretty sound like a complete disaster in french.

Mireille is real pretty but most English people can't do the "eille" sound. I guess that explains the "ray" =). I think it would be very hard to get the true phonetics out for such combination of letters.

Archived