Identity Crisis

lizzy_09

Hi, all! I would like to ask you views about this situation. Let’s say you were intimate with someone and while doing the deed, you called that person by a different name. How do you cover up this embarrassing situation by not offending your man? Or woman?

never happened to me but what if you just went with it, kept calling him/her the other name and when your other got confused, just tell them to go with it and start calling you a different name.

turn it into a sexy game!

just out of curiosity...whyd you call out someone elses name? im just curios as ive never had the urge to say a different name nor have i ever come close to slipping up.

Actually 8amallday, it's a friend of mine. We were discussing about our relationship and she asked me if that ever happen. It did before but good thing I didn't scream or yell his name. But a friend of mine did. She just made that silly excuse with her guy that she was piss off with an acquaintance and called his name instead. Haven't heard what the guys reaction is but he just had that expression of having doubted that excuse. But if it did, what would you think is the possible excuse one can pass?

In my case, I called the wrong name cause I was constantly in contact with this male friend and I accidentally just said the name. Honestly, I don't fool around. As for my friends case, I'd rather have her secrets with her. So, I'll ask the question again, what would you do if for example you called out another persons name while doing the deed?

Well for a guy like me, usual procedure is to wake up twenty seconds later with a smarting nose and an empty bed/couch/desk.

Nah, in all seriousness... I dunno what I'd do... Probably bury my head in shame (hor horr, l'enterdre double) and try and distract her lol...

(Inb4 delivering a tonguelashing before I was on the recieving end)

I Have Feelings For Someone Else Wh...
I Have Feelings For Someone Else While In a Relationship

Archived