Reconilation Even On Bad Terms?

vertigoxo

I ended things on bad terms with my SO at the very end of last year but we got back together in february and it was the best decision I ever made. I knew we would see eachother again and possibly even reconcile but at the time we were both too stressed and had put FAR too much pressure on the relationship and onto eachother and we needed a break. I thought it was a definite breakup though.

I'm very glad we're back together. I tried dating other men, as I was completely over the ex but none of them had charisma, great personalities, were kind & giving, no one stood out like the ex so I took a break from dating and focused on myself... Then we got back together

edit: i guess it depends why you broke up. (we have been together 4 1/2 yrs) i was in a very self absorbed place and couldn't make time for him and he felt he was doing too much & not getting anything back... so i told him to like it or leave it, and he did.

Yep and a few blue moons ago. Split with an ex on very bad terms and the aftermath wasn't too pleasant either...he didn't speak to me over a year and we ended up back together. Didn't last though, lol.

Depends how much they think of you doesn't it, as to whether they come back.....and if they love you, they will forgive you anything almost.

have done it many times with one ex and each outcome was the same. the story isn't necessary b/c no one's stories will ever be identical. but i went through it, it happened, i felt like crap for months afterwards. if you're done, be done. don't hold on b/c it only makes the pain last longer.

have done it many times with one ex and each outcome was the same. the story isn't necessary b/c no one's stories will ever be identical. but i went through it, it happened, i felt like crap for months afterwards. if you're done, be done. don't hold on b/c it only makes the pain last longer.

I agree. It makes the pain last longer if you hold on. Something I learned through my break up. The faster you let go the faster you start to heal. Now, this is nothing easy I tell you. I went through hell to get where I am today.

People do get back even on bad terms. It happens all of the time. I don't have a story for you, but all I can say is live your life because you don't know what may happen next. Life is unpredictable.

gee

Archived