Shy and...horny

Mguy92

Truly, TRULY an awful combination

So unfortunate...I'm incredibly shy, yet I crave sex. I feel like I'm going to be a virgin for the rest of my life, and it's painful. I want so bad just to be able to "do it" yet my shyness will always hold me back. Frankly I just don't know how to talk to women. Anyone else feel this way?

When you see a girl you like... walk up and say HI... it always works...

whats the worst that can happen she says no.. then youre in the exact same place as before you went up to her...

you can only gain from thinking and doing outside your comfort zone....

whats the worst that can happen she says no.. then youre in the exact same place as before you went up to her...

boy: Hi

girl: No

LOL

To the OP, I agree. If someone is horny and not shy, they will just find anyone to have sex with. But if you are shy, you just suffer in silence and never act on your needs. It sucks.

boy: Hi

girl: No

LOL

To the OP, I agree. If someone is horny and not shy, they will just find anyone to have sex with. But if you are shy, you just suffer in silence and never act on your needs. It sucks.

Well thats never happened... but if it did then you move on to the next one. and by trying you will build your confience along the way...

Truly, TRULY an awful combination

So unfortunate...I'm incredibly shy, yet I crave sex. I feel like I'm going to be a virgin for the rest of my life, and it's painful. I want so bad just to be able to "do it" yet my shyness will always hold me back. Frankly I just don't know how to talk to women. Anyone else feel this way?

You sound quite young, how old are you???

..Well....kind of. I mean no real loss, except maybe a huge bruise to the ego. I don't think everyone is quite so okay with rejection lol

Honestly, if I was rejected, I really just see myself going "Meh." and shrugging it off. Maybe I'd be a little disappointed, but I don't think I'd care much, nor would I beat myself up over it.

It's the approaching part of it that's difficult.

Well that's good. Then why is approaching a girl so hard? I don't mind when a guy comes up to me. Even if I'm not feelin it, it's always flattering, so I'm always nice...unless you're like the creep in the Walmart parking lot tonight trying to get me to come over to his car...weirdo.

thats the easier part for me. its the closing the deal and asking for a date is difficult.

you need to break it down into steps that convey some interest. make eye contact smile. just go to the mall. and stand there and look at people passing by. yes it will feel strange, like others may criticise you, but don't read there minds. you're just there waiting for a friend. talk to a girl passing by, pretend you know her. just smile say "heeyyy!" and wait for her eyes to meet your eyes and use an ice breaker.

same thing if you're walking around campus and a girl is passing by... use the two look rule..1. when she is kinda far away and 2. when she is close enough: look at her eyes smile, greet her, wait for her to look at you, and say your ice breaker.

but you pretty much need to smile slightly and pretend your in a good mood because you recognize someone from work or school.

or if your too afraid to greet and smile.

go to crowded bars. just walk up beside a girl that may intimidate you and stand there.. about arms distance away, and act like your waiting to order a drink, but don't look at her when your next to her. i remember when i would see a girl at the bar i was deathly afraid of just taking one step toward her.

or if your at a book store, grocery store, etc... and see someone, walk down her aisle and pretend your looking, but casually make eye contact as your passing. when i started doing this i would just do it to women i wasn't even interested in...browse for books close to their general area.. it gets you out your inner shell and start acting towards others...

Attraction meaning | Attraction in ...
Attraction meaning | Attraction in a Sentence | Most common words in English #shorts

Archived