Serious help

HunterX
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

ok im new here but this is my story. me and this girl had been dating about 10 months and a few days ago she broke up with me because she said i spent to much time on the computer and it made her feel like i cared more about the computer than her. This is not true i allways tried to put her first but we are 17 and i dont have many friends in the neighborhood so i play on the computer and she knew that. but she said that she had been keeping this inside for a few weeks now and it just grew to much and she felt like she wasnt inportant. I had told her several times that she can talk about anything that is bothering her and we can work it out but she never said anything. after she broke up with me i tried to talk to her and find out what i could do but she refuses to talk to me. we have only been broken up for 4 days now and i did not call her yesterday but i called her twice today because i want to talk to her face to face. But there is one additianal problem..and it kills me to think about this. i went over to her house the day after we broke up to return her guitar she had left at my house a few days before and when i got to the front door she acted like she had to sneak out of the door and then held it shut behind her as if she was trying to keep me out or someone else in. this didnt bother me to much until i found out that yesterday she went to the river for the weekend like she does every now and then the only problem with this is that she and her friend met this guy a few weeks ago and she had told me she didnt like him because he was 2 years younger than her and was annoying BUT when i talked to my friend he told me she had talked to him and was hanging out with this guy. he used to text her alot when we spent time together. i just dont know what to do i love her so much but it just seemes like she made up that exuse to be with him . or if shes not with him i dont see why we cant work this out. i just dont know what to do

I wouldn't continue to chase her, it will only make things worse and make you seem like you are insecure. Try to maintain NC with her for 2 weeks and see if she makes any attempt to talk to you. If she hasnt, its likely that she has already moved on and possibly became closer with this new d$$khead. If she does contact you don't dwell on the computer thing just try to show her that you have a life outside of it. Spend time away from it by doing other things. Lol I know personally that its hard, but possible...

Im actually in the same situation you are at the moment..I knew this girl for a while and we were kind of friends with benefits. She wanted to date my right away but i was ready at first cuz i had just got out of my previous relationship. Now that I realized that I have basically fallen for her and decide to tell her...she tells me that she had met somebody before I ever get to say it...I saw what this guy looks like too; a complete * * * * * * white piece of trash...

I want her back so I sent her an email saying how i truly felt and how bad I felt about not making the move soon enough..Now that I sent that I will try NC for a little and see if she gets back to be; that way i'll know she still cares. I would advise doing something similar with sending a note then just back off for a little and see what happens.

Archived