Pregnant or something else?

seralee

So I had my period two weeks ago on June 5, and it lasted about 5 days. It was a perfectly normal period. On Tuesday of this past week, I started bleeding again but it was very light. There was not even enough blood to really wear a panty liner. After doing some research on the internet, I basically could have anything including being pregnant. So I just decided to take a pregnancy test today just to see, and there were 2 lines but the line was very faint. Since I am still bleeding, I don't know if I should go to the emergency room or wait to make an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. It is very abnormal for me to be bleeding in between periods and if the pregnancy test is accurate, I am really worried something might be wrong. Should I go to the ER or wait?

was it the type of test with two windows? (result and control) If it's positive, there would be a cross in the result window, and if it's negative, there would be a single line in that window. To show the test worked, there would be one line in the control window.

I had a very faint postive line also. I'm now 23 wks pregnant =D

It could be implantation bleeding. You should go to the doctors and have them confirm the pregnancy.

I overheard a lady asking about pregnancy tests in the chemist the other day, she had 4 kids with her... And the Chmeist replied to her. "It doesnt matter how faint the line is, Your pregnant!"

Mention the bleeding to the doctor also. They might put it down to implantation bleeding, or when I was bleeding in both my pregnancys I was sent for a scan the first time, and had an internal exam the second time.

I Tried Playing Guitar Until My Fin...
I Tried Playing Guitar Until My Fingers Bled

Archived