Is something there?

psychoanalytical
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

I have known a girl since the start of the year. We get on really well and we have similar interests. We're both a little shy and I haven't got her number yet, but she had offered it to me before. How do I know if something is there? She looks at me heaps and in a group if I talk to someone else I have found her looking at me. She smiles when she talks to me. I am falling for her! We think alike, and it feels like we should be together, except we are not.

I have known a girl since the start of the year. We get on really well and we have similar interests. We're both a little shy and I haven't got her number yet, but she had offered it to me before. How do I know if something is there? She looks at me heaps and in a group if I talk to someone else I have found her looking at me. She smiles when she talks to me. I am falling for her! We think alike, and it feels like we should be together, except we are not.

If you don't tell her that you're falling for her, I guess your next post could be one of those "she has a boyfriend" rants...

Have you asked her if she's got a boyfriend or not???

Obviously if she's offered her phone number to you, smiles at you, stares at you and shows interest, their must be something there! Not to mention, you guys feel that vibe whenever you're around each other. Those are good signs. I think you need to make a move before you wind up friendzoning yourself.

Archived