So I asked her out kind of

blink_guy

So I was talking to the girl that I had a crush on and I said "do you have any plans this weekend?" (its friday tonight) and she said she works both saterday and sunday so i said do u have any plans during the night and she said she had a birthday party and a dinner. so i just brushed it off and said ahh i see next time then and she said for sure and then we talked for a bit longer until one of us had to leave.

sooo should i ask her again some other time? or is this just a way of lettig me down? When I hang out with her she acts like shes interested. like she gets kinda touchy which is weird cause ive never seen her get like that with someone else but maybe its me just getting close to her? I have no idea haha

If she wanted to go out, she would've probably said "Well I've got blah blah blah this weekend, but I'm free during the week..." or something of that nature. I'd just back off and if she is initiating conversations with you and is showing interest in you, try asking her out again in a couple weeks.

what exactly do you mean "so i asked her out kind of"? you didnt ask her out. all you did was ask her what she's doing this weekend. its very possible that she has absolutely no idea that you are interested in her.

i know this sounds ridiculous because most guys would never ever do this even though they should.... but what you need to do is just ask her directly. just say something like "i would like to take you out some time, are you free this weekend?" or whenever you want to take her out.

the worst possible thing that could happen is that she says she isnt interested. and if she starts being mean then she isnt worth going out with anyways.

but if she is interested she'll probably question exactly what you mean with a little smirk on her face while staring into your eyes. if she does that it means "yes i would like to go out with you but i'm going to play little games" so you should of course joke around with her a bit.

but just trust me. i've done it before... i get shot down most of the time but it is alot easier when i think back on it knowing that i asked and got a no then when i look back on girls that i didnt ask.

Archived