The Only Way To Get Over Someone Is To Get Under Someone Else?

Ugh. What really is dumb is how I was being so nice to my ex and told him, "Well, I hope you find the right girl for you. and he explodes with this whole, "HEY I GOT A BJ FROM THIS GIRL OMG OMG!!!!"

I mean. Really? I would atleast expect atleast a "Thank you!" or "I hope you find the right person too!" But no. Goes straight to the unneccasary details of his sex life.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree with the original premise. Sex is sex. Distraction. No different than me buying the new car of my dreams and driving it around for a couple months, or getting a new promotion at work, or whatever.

I think falling in love again helps, but passage of time and personal growth and acceptance is still really the best healer.

Different people are different. Some equate sex with love, some take sex as just that...sex, but the conflict in vert leads to believe that sex wasn't exactly equivocal to a new car to her.

Your ex is a total * * * * and a womanizer! I don't know him, but I don't like him!

Oh my god, right! This post makes me so happy! THANKS IVORY AND EVERYONE ELSE!

Whatever! There are better things out there than mind-numbing sex anyways! Besides... I'd never trust those fling websites, what if I contact a random serial killer? Eep!

It didn't help me. All it did was make me realize how much I missed her at the time. I compared every potential gf and fb to her and it pushed me further away from them and closer to her. I personally feel like time and working on yourself as you grow are the best healers.

It didn't help me. All it did was make me realize how much I missed her at the time. I compared every potential gf and fb to her and it pushed me further away from them and closer to her. I personally feel like time and working on yourself as you grow are the best healers.

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that! Are you doing any better now?

Archived