Too many sexual frustrations!!

Araziel

So my boyfriend and I haven't exactly had the perfect sex life. I've been getting constant yeast infections and pain from endometriosis during sex (both of which are not the issue here, seeing the doctor for this already, no it's not an STD lol). So this has obviously screwed up our sex life to begin with. On top of that, we both are currently living with parents, which makes sex awkward at times.

Anyway the biggest problem for me is that my boyfriend hasn't been able to....finish recently. It's made me feel like there's something wrong with me. But at the same time, we also use non lubricated condoms and buy a different kind of lube to keep me from getting yeast infections. These condoms seem a little thicker, and I wonder if that's part of the problem. Also because of our sporadic and sometimes inactive sex life he'll often masturbate instead. Which he had done earlier that day and has caused similar problems in the past, but not always.

He says its the lube that feels weird, or the condom that keeps him from feeling much. We tried for nearly an hour last night, sometimes he'd get close and then it would start hurting me. It's so frustrating for both of us, but it's only me who gets upset about it. I worry, is it me? I'm trying as hard as I can to work with these problems and I'm constantly going to the doctor. I just worry about losing him because of this, but he swears it won't happen.

I think the most frustrating part is that our sex life was great before I started having all these problems

My partner has trouble coming with a condom on. He never used too, until we started using other forms of birth control, or being pregnant already =P So when we do have to go back to condoms, theres always that problem.

I always find that they rub aswell. So I am always sore afterwards. =(

If you've got endo, perhaps he has become frightened of adding to the pain...

There are lots of sites where you can get support from other endo sufferers, perhaps you've found them already?

I think the key to this will turn out to be patience, and finding other ways to make him finish.

Archived