how do you know when to end it?

doyouloveme
20 Walk Away Quotes: For when the T...
20 Walk Away Quotes: For when the Time Has Come to Finally Leave

eh, just was talking on the phone to my friend about this. she's been with a guy for 3 months, but the last 2 months have been rocky. i think that the early stages of dating should be easier. not like this where she is crying every weekend over some crazy accusation or horrible thing he said to her. i wish my friend would break it off. or that he would start acting normal.

i think you should probably work harder to save it if you have a lot invested, particularly if you are married, have children, or own a business together.

When their behavior is destructive to your health (physical and emotional), reputation, and other people you care about. Also... repeatable major mistakes (not simple careless ones) means it's time to go.

i think when you are crying more than you are having fun, when the relationship is making your life worse as opposed to better, it's time to walk.

And this!

Its is time to walk away from a relationship when you know that in your heart you tried your best to make it work but it just did not. At least then you cannot have regrets that you did not give it every chance to bloom into a nurturing relationship.

If you have done everything and they dont change then its time to walk..

You end it when the person you are with constantly brings you down and makes you feel bad about yourself.

You also end it if the person does something very disrespectful to you and DOES NOT apologize.

You end it when the person makes you cry and doesn't care about you or your feelings.

Its is time to walk away from a relationship when you know that in your heart you tried your best to make it work but it just did not. At least then you cannot have regrets that you did not give it every chance to bloom into a nurturing relationship.

If you have done everything and they dont change then its time to walk..

I agree. Once you've truly given all your heart & soul and things don't get better or change... then I think that's when it's time to leave.

Archived