Feeling out of it, Cloudy head

Lately I have been having fatigue everyday. As well as a very cloudy head when i go outside, or go drive my car somewhere, or at work. Its like this daze im in, and cant snap out of it, I just feel out of it all the time. Like i have and blanket in front of my eyes, i am just a zombie. I really dont have a feeling of energy at all, especially mentally. Can anyone relate or help

I may have chronic fatigue syndrome and I also have multiple mental health illnesses/disorders that make this quite hard for me and worse. So I can relate. But as you have posted about it before, it may just be your depression.

Yes I had that feelong due to a few things..a cold virus ...medication destroying my positivity ,alcohol ..

I got rid of these factors and im a heck of alot better. Also i stopped eating after dinner which helped me alot. I am clearer and more focused. I was like you before ..like a zombie.

My advice is firstly get a blood test and go from there.

Lately I have been having fatigue everyday. As well as a very cloudy head when i go outside, or go drive my car somewhere, or at work. Its like this daze im in, and cant snap out of it, I just feel out of it all the time. Like i have and blanket in front of my eyes, i am just a zombie. I really dont have a feeling of energy at all, especially mentally. Can anyone relate or help

It could be anything ranging from Generalized Anxiety Syndrome to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. I would advise you to either speak to your physician about it or else go and get a counselor whom you can talk to. Living like that isn't very fun, is it?

NO its not, its pushing me over the edge. Today i tried to go out and play golf for fathers day, and it was a joke. I was wiped out so quick and had to sit in the cart the entire time, i was just staring off into space....or grass, with a light head, and weakness.

• 2 weeks later...
NO its not, its pushing me over the edge. Today i tried to go out and play golf for fathers day, and it was a joke. I was wiped out so quick and had to sit in the cart the entire time, i was just staring off into space....or grass, with a light head, and weakness.

Your right ATL. I dont know what these people are thinking telling you that you obviously have emotional problems. Thank God they're not doctors. These people need to READ your symptoms. Since when has cloudy head, dizziness, and zombie symptoms diagnose as a mental problem people? 100% of the time, someone always knows their depressed!!!! How can you tell someone their depressed because they dont know it already?

Anyways, I KNOW EXACTLY how your feeling. I have the same issues. They are definitely sinus related. My spaced out symptoms are caused by allergies which effect my sinuses differently than a normal allergy sufferer. Most allergy sufferers have runny nose, itchy eyes, and sneezing. Not me, my sinuses dry out very bad from the reaction. Sinuses are very close to the front of your brain. I think that (at least in my case) my sinuses get very dry which somehow effects either the senses or nerves that route spatial and/or awareness information to the brain. Ive always thought of it as for example. When an mp3 song is recorded, the recorder takes a sound sample every second. Depending on how good the recorder is, it can take a small amount of data and process it per second or a very large amount of data. This is where you get mp3 recordings from 92kbps to 1000kbps,etc. The larger the amount of data collected per second the better the quality of the recording of the sounds of the environment. Same thing goes for your brain. Your brain takes a sample of the environment so many times a second through your five senses. If anything impairs the data going to your brain, (or like in the mp3 example, lowers the amount of data being extracted from the environment) this is when you get the dizziness, and zombie like symptoms. This happens anytime certain prescription drugs are taken also and when a cold gets bad as well. My sense of balance is effected too. Also you will notice that its hard to carry on a conversation with anyone. You can hear what theyre saying, but you cant process that information coming in to build a response to their statement. See, I have the same problem. Your not going crazy.

I am still trying to find the right meds to help this. I have heard that Chlor-Trimeton does wonders. My guess is that the root of the problem needs to be fixed. If you dont know if you have allergies, go get an allergy test. Allegra has worked great for me but its an expensive prescription. I would try one of those two first but not at the same time!

Awareness of Thoughts - Guided Mind...
Awareness of Thoughts - Guided Mindfulness Exercise with Nature Sounds Windy Hills

Archived