3 notes from ex..destroyed.

So I was putting all the stuff from her (pictures, notes, stuffed animals) into another box...and a liquid spilled into the old box and ruined 3 letters...I was doing fine today...no crying, thinking clearly, and I completely lost it. I cried harder then I ever have...funny how losing 3 notes from the person I love took its toll on me..

At least the pictures weren't ruined...

sorry just had to vent how upset I am about this..

Pack 'em up, and don't look at them. I feel I haven't made that much progress in healing in 6 months, but I looked at my old pics and really didn't feel all that bad anymore. Yeah, we had fun, yeah, we were cute together...I'll have more pictures like that of me and a new girl in due time. So the pain will definitely fade.

I haven't looked at them in 3 days. It has been hard. Not to look at pictures of her, but it hurts to much when I do. Just the fact that some things she gave/made for me are now gone breaks my heart..

I hope one day I can look at those pictures and be happy not sad.

It would be best to put them in a box and store them deep into your closet so you won't have to look at them anymore. Trust me when I say this, but when I threw away everything my ex ever gave me, it was like a huge weight got off my shoulders.

Archived