I'm back and I have a very important message to you new comers

You will get over it.

This is for reals. I'm the guy that was on the verge of giving up on life and breaking NC once a week for 6 months straight. I'm the guy that apologized to the girl that left him for another guy. I'm the guy that begged and pleaded with a girl to stay when she left me during hard times - losing job and citizenship. I'm the guy that she left a month before the LSAT exam.

I'm the guy that used to make multiple threads per day just to get it out of my system, just out of sheer desperation.

I kept this message short for a reason; it doesn't really matter anymore because I'm over it. You will too. Sure it still hurts thinking about it at times, but it's ovaaaa~ haha

Yes I am over it too. I was hurting and so depressed after the breakup. I felt like dying but now....I am happy weee.. I thought I would never get over him. I shamed myself by going to his house and begged him. He threw me out.

I am over it. It is true that at first...it hurts so much but.....you will get over it..with time. You guys can do it.

Excellent! In so many ways, time does heal....now if we can just keep from making the same mistakes again (there's no guarantee that we won't have our hearts broken again...hence my year and a half long exit from ENA...after I got over the ex that brought me here...and now a new ex has brought me back...but hopefully I'm a bit smarter this time)! This stuff is not forever people...UCLAmike...keep on doing what's working!

I should say im mostly ok to the guys that need hope

Im just a little down as i just found this news out, was a bit of a ego hit more than anything! It does get ALOT better, 90% of the time im ok, just occaionally when i reminis(spl!) it feels raw again.

But i stress it isnt that often now! Hence the first time ive posted here for months! I do feel a break from here does you good though, i got to a point i was obsessed with break up stories lol!

P.S I still sometimes do crazy * * * * , it happens, suck it up, dont blame yourself, blame your emotions, and try to not do it again! (although you will lol!)

Don't get me wrong people, breaking up does damage your soul significantly. I never imagined I'd be hurt this much. I went through so many bad relapses and thought I was turning insane and chronically depressed.

However, I kept telling myself that I have to fight these irrational thoughts and feelings because I was good before I met her and during. I knew it had to do with the break up.

I held on. But I didn't just hang on, that did nothing for me. I had to actively go out and meet new people, do things, and talk about it. Get good advice and you realize my ex was a real B!!!

I still get nasty feelings and relapses but it's not as intense and it doesn't last as long. It's manageable. In time, none of this will matter at all. Not even a little.

Archived