What to do!? I hope someone will read and offer advice..

Miissy
How to leave an abusive relationshi...
How to leave an abusive relationship and why it's so hard

Hello,

So long story here. Im in dire need of advice and am hoping someone will take the time to read and offer some advice, if possible.

I have been with my bf for 4.5 years. For the past year, it seems our arguing has just gotten worse and worse. I have jealousy issues because of a few instances where he lied to me or made up stories covering up him being with another girl. Not necessarily cheating, but being interesting. I, of course, caught him. I stuck it through and tried working on it.

As of Janurday of this year, we moved from our apartment (we lived together for a year) into a house which included his brother and 2 of our friends so that we could save some money because we are college students. This was a bad idea! The place is a disaster and the people are so annoying. (All they do is smoke week, drink, and party till the early hours.) I cant stand to live here. Our fighting has escalated. We fight, at least, once a day. We have gotten to the point where we call eachother names.

We have been trying on our relationship for the past year to make it better, but it only gets worse. We thought if maybe we moved out, I would be less stressed and happy, and maybe our relationship might get better, but we signed the lease here and cannot get out of it until December 31st. It feels we dont have the respect for eachother that we should. When we fight, it goes in circles, bringing things up from the past or blaming eachother.

He tells me I haven't tried to make it any better, but i feel I have. I feel I cant do anymore and I'm so exhausted! My closest family/friend lives 3 hours away! I have no where to go in the city I'm in. So I either stick it out, try some more, or make a drastic move and move out 3 hours away.

What to do!!? I dont feel I can go on any longer. We only seem to get worse! Do I try more or just give up?

Thanks for reading!

We have been trying on our relationship for the past year to make it better, but it only gets worse.

I think that is your answer. Not every relationship works. Not because you are bad people....just because you are not right together.

For the past year, it seems our arguing has just gotten worse and worse.

I cant stand to live here. Our fighting has escalated. We fight, at least, once a day. We have gotten to the point where we call eachother names.

It feels we dont have the respect for eachother that we should. When we fight, it goes in circles, bringing things up from the past or blaming eachother.

I feel I cant do anymore and I'm so exhausted!

What to do!!? I dont feel I can go on any longer. We only seem to get worse! Do I try more or just give up?

Read the above very very carefully and then read it again and again, several times. You'll find your answer.

Sometimes things just don't work and it seems to be the case here. I would strongly suggest you make a break, and the sooner the better. You've tried for over a year and it hasn't improved, but instead, actually got worse. That's not a good sign at all.

I know it will be hard for you, but it's time to cut your losses and move on to new pastures.

I wish you well.

Again, here is the catch. He is convinced that everything is fine and that we will be just fine. He insists its all my fault and that I'm the one ruining everything, and he feels everything is fine. Every time I say that maybe we need a break, he says "Fine, leave." I do love him to death! I just have to make sure I make the right choice, because if i choose to leave, Ill be 3 hours away because where Im at with him, I have no where to go.

I wish relationships were easy...

Archived