Looking and not sure if found?

loony383
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – ...
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – Spotting A True Friend

So I've been looking for a girlfriend or atleast someone that I can really talk to/open up to, and there is one of my friends, she is really nice and genuine however she can be unpredictable, some simes she is my best friend others you would rather avoid her, becuase of this I have many mixed feelings about her. While I would love to get together with her this is giving me some commitment issues, I don't know if I can or want to. She is not the most attractive person either, but that is not really a issue for me as it is the person not the body.

I need some advice on what I should do, I'm not sure what I want. I do know that she is unsure about a relaationship however when we discussed it she was happy whatever, so now the pressure is on me to decide, but I don't know so here I am.

She is not the most attractive person either, but that is not really a issue for me as it is the person not the body.

You don't sound too thrilled with who she is as a person, though. At least not in terms of someone you'd like a relationship with.

I also have to 100% agree with ghost's comment.

I want to be with someone, I'm just not sure if this is that person. I guess my real question is how do I determine whether this is them?

If you're having that many reservations about her, then don't do it. Just be patient and wait for someone who will make you say, without a doubt, "That is who I want to be with."

I want to be with someone, I'm just not sure if this is that person. I guess my real question is how do I determine whether this is them?
While im not very experienced in this field...the only advice I can give, like goes said, don't act upon these feelings until you are 100% sure of what you want. Good luck my friend.

Man if things were like this between my friend and I. She could only see me as a friend right now as she has not moved on after the breakup with her ex. You need to figure out want. The last thing is that you want to do is be in a relationship just because your lonley and want to. You don't want to build something on a weak foundation.

Sounds like you're trying to hard to find a girlfriend that you're trying to make this girl into one, even though she really isn't what you want..or think you don't want.

Take a step back, figure out what you want and find it.

Don't just try and make someone into a partner because you're desperate and in need of one. Thats just a recipe for disaster.

Archived