Why Lie ?

onlineguy

When you first break up they want to keep in touch all the time, saying that they always want to be a part of your life and will always be a friend.

But as soon as they meet another, then thats it they never want to keep in touch, dont want to have anything to do with you, your like something they stepped in.

Why Lie ?

Because it eases their guilt. That's why many people have to learn the hard way that it's never good to be friends following a break-up. After a good period of time when both have moved on, it can be possible for some to become friends, but that's not always the case.

Just my opinion...

Because it eases their guilt. That's why many people have to learn the hard way that it's never good to be friends following a break-up. After a good period of time when both have moved on, it can be possible for some to become friends, but that's not always the case.

Just my opinion...

My opinion too, nobody wants to view themselves as the badguy. Ok maybe some do, but those people are called psychopaths.

It's the kinder way out. Makes their guilt a lot more bearable and eases your pain, so they think.

When they disappear, yup, you can always safely bet it's because they have met someone else. They usually come back, if it doesn't work out with the other person. If you have any sense, you will tell them to get lost.

it's called 'the backburner'. you get put on there until the fresh food comes around. the fresh food is made and if it tastes better, they move on. if it's sour, they always have the backburner food cause they know it's been good to them. i jump off that burner immediately and don't become that anymore.

Archived