Girlfriend broke up with me....Again !

JayEFC

Last week everything was fine, all was goin well, really excited to see each other etc. then she goes home and carries on texting me telling me she cant sleep etc. then out of the blue says i think we shud talk about us an we shud break up knowing full well we'll get back together, i thought this was ridiculous as if she loved me and was saying this then why would she do it, anyway keeps on saying that well get back together but the last time she broke up with me she was sayin the exact same thing and she got with somebody else, when she was missing me i forgave her and took her back because i idolise her. anyway shes sayin its because shes got a load of college work to do for the 17th july and shes having problems with her mum and just wanted time alone to get her head sorted, anyway now shes saying she doesnt know whether she loves me and doesnt know whether she wants to get back with me, so i went round to her hiuse and gave her the dog tag she bought me for christmas which i had engaved with the date we got together on, then a few nights ago she was saying she wont be ready until at least after her birthday, but then last night denied this, its messing my head up as this happened last time, iv'e told her if shes goes near another lad whilst shes saying all this then im done with her and its over for good, its messing my head up and she cant see what shes doing to me and its always me that has to suffer because of other things, what do you think is going on in her mind and do u think shes just trying to keep me where she wants me and as soon as she realises im doing fine without her she'll want me back? Please Help !

the thing is is that she was sayin she wanted a stable future with me after breaking up with me but she said she just wants time alone, i love her loads an would get back with her but id need reassurances from her

Archived