Do I have any chance?

supernet33
Starting Over In a Relationship - B...
Starting Over In a Relationship - Beginners Guide

I posted My issue in " Breaking up" and topic called " Need some help, I lost someone i love.. ( very long ) " ( I can't post URL )

That is my problem...

She broke up with me, I begged her for another chance.. I told her i changed.. 1 week later she broke up with me becuase i wouldn't stick up for her infront of my parents and she came over and yelled at them any way.. This was on the 3rd..

So the 13th comes, i didn't hear from her at all, so i call her at work and she tells me to leave her alone and she has a new guy..

So do you think I have a chance? Should I do the NC rule thing?

She is the type of girl that loves attention and loves to be chased...

I posted My issue in " Breaking up" and topic called " Need some help, I lost someone i love.. ( very long ) " ( I can't post URL )

That is my problem...

She broke up with me, I begged her for another chance.. I told her i changed.. 1 week later she broke up with me becuase i wouldn't stick up for her infront of my parents and she came over and yelled at them any way.. This was on the 3rd..

So the 13th comes, i didn't hear from her at all, so i call her at work and she tells me to leave her alone and she has a new guy..

So do you think I have a chance? Should I do the NC rule thing?

She is the type of girl that loves attention and loves to be chased...

You shouldn't want to date a girl like that. If this is true, she uses men to stay in the spotlight and she'll use you to feel special.

You should give NC a chance.

You shouldn't want to date a girl like that. If this is true, she uses men to stay in the spotlight and she'll use you to feel special.

You should give NC a chance.

Thanks

Do girls like this ever try and come back?

Keep in mind we were going to get married aug 1st, she has a wedding dress and hall paid for ( her dad paid for it)

I am scared if I wait to long, she will be gone for good since i didn't chase her.

She broke up with you, she should be the one doing the chasing.

I agree but I feel so lost right now.. I feel like i screwed up buy not buying her $150.00 hair cut ( i said i would, but we were fighting and i didn't know if she was going to leave after that, and i told her this)

and then 3 days later I didn't stick up for her in front of my parents for not letting her come in, I did tho, i even put her on speaker phone but she didn't care, came over and yelling out side once i answered the door and she said " your dads a * * * * * and your moms a * * * * * " ( this was on the 3rd)

and well we haven't talked until i called her on the 13th , asking if we can meet up to talk and she said she has another bf and to leave her alone..

the thing is, i really miss her and i want her back... and plus i found out my mom has cancer and i want her to be there for me.

She sounds down right unreasonable and more than a bit spoiled.

Why were you going to buy her a hair cut? Who the heck spends that much on a hair cut?

And, I couldn't even begin to imagine yelling or swearing at my boyfriend.

Quick question, did you read my other long thread? if you can please it will mean alot.

She is VERY spoiled.. She even told me " she is a * * * * * , that is who she is"

It wasn't just a hair cut, it was high lights and color,etc"

She swears at her mom and tells calls her names and she is worth nothing.. but on the other hand she LOVES her dad.. i am guessing becuase he buys her what ever she wants and he is the " nice one "

Quick question, did you read my other long thread? if you can please it will mean alot.

She is VERY spoiled.. She even told me " she is a * * * * * , that is who she is"

It wasn't just a hair cut, it was high lights and color,etc"

She swears at her mom and tells calls her names and she is worth nothing.. but on the other hand she LOVES her dad.. i am guessing becuase he buys her what ever she wants and he is the " nice one "

I'll give the thread a look.

But, from what I read here, you don't even like this girl (who would!?).

I think that the breakup has put you in a bad place and if you take some time to heal, you'll realize how much better off you actually are.

I'll give the thread a look.

But, from what I read here, you don't even like this girl (who would!?).

I think that the breakup has put you in a bad place and if you take some time to heal, you'll realize how much better off you actually are.

Maybe... when u read the thread, can you posy back here?

Thanks

Reading that entire thread, I can't believe that you weren't the one to break up with her.

I did on mothers day but then i got weak and then she turned it around on me.

Thanks again, please post your thoughts and keep in mind I wasn't perfect i had my bad days also...

oh yea, should i even bother going on AIM so she can see me? for the past 2-3 weeks i haven't been going on aim becuase i am scared if i go on and not IM her, she will think i am ignoring her and want nothing to do with her.

but WHY do you want anything to do with her?

He Super

I know your heart still hurts but this girl was flapping so many red flags about it was untrue. Now, she is back on that dating site. There is your final answer.

Honestly, run for the hills buddy, lick your wounds and think yourself lucky you dodged a bullet here.

You can and will do so much better than this. It may not seem like it now but give this a few days and re-read your posts. Once the dust begins to settle you will see just how cr@p this has been for you.

Hope you are ok bud - it will get easier (could it really get any worse?)

Mark

FCUK that bewitch!!! Thank GOD, you didn't marry her. Just imagine what it would have been like. She stole your balls and had them in that Louise Vutton bag. Had you married her she would have cheated on you (more than likely she probably cheated while you all were in the relationship), you would have knocked her up, shortly after a divorced would have ensued, and she would have taken you to the cleaners: House...HERS, the kids...HERS, alimony...HERS (and I don't even want to think about child support), your balls...HERS!!! LEAVE IT ALONE!!! Nothing more can be said about this thread it is common sense on your part to not pursue this. Also, her family will never accept you because they equate money with love, and if you could not give her the lifestyle she is accustom to you're a HORRIBLE PERSON, and they would be telling her she deserves better, when it is the other way around.

I guess she may call you again, to throw a tantrum or hurl some more abuse at you for not chasing her around. But seriously, she sounds so MEAN! Your question about whether you have any chance of getting her back or whether she will call or not sounds very worrisome, because there is no way in hell that her behaviour is even remotely healthy for you.

Has she ever apologised for treating you and your family this way, or shown any moment of clarity when she would openly realise that she needs to make some serious changes? Do you really harbor hopes that she will ever change, or do you want her back in your life in her full-throttled unadultered horrendousness?

Like my wise granma used to say, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken poo. And I don't think you really want to be eating that anymore.

I guess she may call you again, to throw a tantrum or hurl some more abuse at you for not chasing her around. But seriously, she sounds so MEAN! Your question about whether you have any chance of getting her back or whether she will call or not sounds very worrisome, because there is no way in hell that her behaviour is even remotely healthy for you.

Has she ever apologised for treating you and your family this way, or shown any moment of clarity when she would openly realise that she needs to make some serious changes? Do you really harbor hopes that she will ever change, or do you want her back in your life in her full-throttled unadultered horrendousness?

Like my wise granma used to say, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken poo. And I don't think you really want to be eating that anymore.

She almost never apologized for anything, well when I broke up with her, she wrote a really nice letter to me saying she loved me and prayed for me not to leave her.. If she was so mean why would she do that? ??

I am hoping she will change, i do love her.

Because she had dominace over you, think about the abusive husband who does his wife dirty, and once she has mustered up enough self respect to leave his actions change. You can't be so blinded by love, not to realize that she wants to keep you around until the grass becomes much greenier.

But don't you want to work towards not wanting her back instead? I ask because judging from your posts, it seems like you really gave her a lot of yourself, which makes you a really good guy who just got stuck with the wrong person. There are tons of women out there who would never even consider treating you like that.

Just imagine how bad it would be if you two actually had gotten married. Or have kids. Does she sound like the kind of mother you would want for your baby? She would drive everyone in the family absolutely crazy.

You say she wants your full attention and for you to do absolutely everything she wants at all times. For which you basically would need to become a non-person. That's not love, mate -that's HATE. And even if you were to rid yourself of the last crumb of dignity and self-respect you have and try to be her emotional slave like that, she would still leave you.

Ok, this is what *I* would do. If you absolutely feel that you need to give this relationship a last desperate chance (which I don't think you should)... I would wait for her to get back in touch, if she does. And if she calls to say she is sorry (and ONLY in that case), I would sit her down and explain calmly to her that she needs help, and that you'll support her through some serious counselling if she is really commited to becoming better.

And if she says no, then you leave, block her out of your life, grieve, post here like crazy, get better bit by bit and finally find yourself.

What do you think?

Here is the problem, I don't think she will EVER come back, she says she never talks to her Ex's.. So I only have 1 chance right now to show her I love her, but i don't want to push her away now...

I am scared if I don't " chase " her and show her I love her by doing that, she will think i never loved her...

Archived