2 q's: Small clit, and ejaculation time during oral sex

wazza
Maintain Your Snake Plant Short (20...
Maintain Your Snake Plant Short (2021)

1: I'm currently involved with a girl who's clitoris is smaller than any previous clitori (plural of clitoris) that i've encountered. I take that back, the last girl i took home had a small clitoris too. I'm struggling a little to please this girl with her clit with my fingers (i can only work it with the tongue) because it's small and i'm used to larger clits with more of a presence. Any advice? or even answers as to why it's so small would be awesome.

2: Ladies, when you are giving a guy a handjob or oral sex do you prefer that he lasts a while or that he just comes when he feels like it? I'm afraid of lasting as long as I usually could because I don't want to tire a girl out or anything, and I'm also afraid of just finishing cause I dont want to seem premature or anything like that.

lol, your questions made me laugh, don't know why, lol

Being a girl, I have no idea/experience on the sizes of clitori (love the way you quote the plural for it, so would you say a gaggle of clitori or what? lol!)

Surely whatever size it is, it would have the same sensations? Maybe it takes longer to make her come with a smaller one, not sure. or failing that, ask the girl what she likes. Can you not get them to fill out a pre-requisite clitori form before you take them home, lol (sorry)

As for question 2: If I have already come, then I would want my guy to come quickly during oral sex/handjob. However, if we are yet to have penetrative sex and if I havent come yet, I would want him to enjoy the oral sex/handjob for a while (like 10 mins) and to save coming until the penetrative sex or until I have come, then he can come however he likes (through penetrative sex or handjob/blow job). Hope that makes sense.

I personally don't like when a guy plays with my clit with his hands. I have no idea how big or small mine is in relation to other women's clits, but I'd much rather have it played with with a tongue over fingers. No guy has ever stimulated it well enough with his hands to get me to the point of no return (and that's with lots of instruction and even me moving his hand the way I'd move it myself). So no, I don't think it matters.

For question 2, I agree with MCA--if I've already cum, then yeah cum fast. Don't draw the process out b/c we get tired (lips go numb, hand falls asleep...). I awnt him to enjoy it but not take forever by prolonging the pleasure of it. If I haven't gotten mine yet, like if I go down/give a handjob before you've gone down on me or before we've had sex, no, definitely don't cum.

Though it may be smaller, I think the nerve endings are the same. You may have to learn what works through oral, but I'm sure she will get off eventually. Then, just perfect your technique.

Just come when you feel like it, assuming that isn't as soon as she touches you honestly I've gone down on a guy who could last for ages and I'm sure it was great for him but, especially depending on position, all kinds of body parts start to ache after a while!

Archived