Am i just being paranoid??

unpredictable5

OK me and my ex boyfriend went out for 1year and 1 month ... we broke up because he felt that he needed some space.. so i gave it to him.. mind you we have been broken up for exactly 2 months and 1 day but everyday we've been broken up we talked. we hang out a lont more now than we did when we were togther.. but theres this girl that was in his past that he liked a lot and recently hes been talking to her more and more as the days go by. i asked him if hes interested in anyone else and he says no.. but in the back of my mind i really feel that shes the one he wants ...im kinda scared to know wats really going on but idk.... we still talk and hang out but its jus that he has to talk to her and idk it bugs me ... do you think hes still interested in me or is there someone else?

Requesting "space" = requesting freedom to pursue other options.

Think about it. He broke up because he wanted space. But you've been hanging out more since you broke up than you did when you were together. How does that add up?

No, you are not being paranoid,,, first he needs space then he starts talking to a girl from his past???? He is definitely keeping his options open..

He doesnt want to lose you but he wants to see if he still wants to be with the other girl...When he finally figures out who he wants he will make his move...Are you willing to sit around and wait for him to decide which one of you he wants to be with???

No, you are not being paranoid,,, first he needs space then he starts talking to a girl from his past???? He is definitely keeping his options open..

He doesnt want to lose you but he wants to see if he still wants to be with the other girl...When he finally figures out who he wants he will make his move...Are you willing to sit around and wait for him to decide which one of you he wants to be with???

If you are just kind of waiting around for him, I would bet that you are not the one he's going to pick. He's weening himself off of you now and transitioning to the single mindset. Do yourself a favor and stop spending time with him.

but its jus that he has to talk to her and idk it bugs me ...

Considering he's your EX, I don't think you should let it get to you, nor bug you. You are now both free of each other and he has every right to be interested in someone else, as do you.

Don't sit at home waiting for him to "choose" you. Move on. Looks like he's just about to do the same.

Archived