for the +40 year old men

COtuner

What about dating websites geared specifically to that age group?

Has anyone tried that??

I'm specifically restricting this thread to where people physically hang out. The thread isn't about how to meet singles "of a certain age" but rather where men spend time. I'm not out to find a new BF less than a month out of a 5 year relationship. I'm looking to make friends, and start getting to know more people and eventually maybe start dating.

Besides, on a side note, I totally 100% loathe online dating. Historically the "matches" I've seen there have been truly the polar opposite of what would be a good fit. I don't have the time, energy, or spare change to spend on 100 first dates - simply doesn't hold any interest for me. I prefer getting to know people through common interests and then if something clicks, great.

Soccer field, coffee shops (not Starbucks), bookstore, brewpubs. After soccer, me and a couple of guys are always going out to grab some food and beer and usually one or a couple of the women will join. Women who play soccer are automatically starting off with high potential.

Soccer field, coffee shops (not Starbucks), bookstore, brewpubs. After soccer, me and a couple of guys are always going out to grab some food and beer and usually one or a couple of the women will join. Women who play soccer are automatically starting off with high potential.

I can kick a few shins! I used to play as a girl at recess GOAL !!!! Hey does other sports count like monster trucks, rock climing, martial arts, archery, rifle target practice??

Good to know, I'd already signed up for the corporate soccer team next spring. (haven't played soccer since intramural in college, but I'm willing to try and get my agility back).

LOL Army brat. what can I say? My dad didn't really know what to do with a daughter...

Navy brat...born on base, my dad is/was a marksman..only child...dad didn't know what to do with a daughter either....lol

Got me a classic on my hands, bought it back in 2004...1884 Winchester lever action handle rifle...will put a bear down...heck! shot it off in the mines and boy does it have some kick!

Archived