How does it change so fast?

hockeyplaya44
10 Characteristics of People's ...
10 Characteristics of People's Personality

I met a girl a few days ago. If I were to make a list of every quality I look for in a girl for both looks and personality she would hit every single thing on the list.

We exchanged phone numbers and because I'm busy in the upcoming week we aren't able to hang for awhile. For two days we talked all the time found out we have so much in common. She said that she wants to see me so bad and that it sucks that she found a perfect guy that she can't see for awhile.

Then yesterday she stopped answering her phone and just says she will text me later but then doesn't.

How does this happen?

Yeah man, I'm kinda in the same boat and am wondering the same thing. Maybe she's going trough something right now that she can't really explain? The first thing that usually comes to my mind when this happens is "maybe she's reconnected with her ex". But it's only been since yesterday for you, so I'd say there's still some hope. I'm going on a week of waiting. I hope it works out for you.

I agree....a day is neither here nor there.

If he'd said a week or two, then that would have been case for concern.

Yeah, but you have to understand, he's having a reaction because he's noticing a complete change in her behaviour. They start off talking all the time, and now it's like she's completely disappeared for at least two days, won't answer his calls, and says she'll text him and doesn't. I don't think he should be given a hard time for reacting this way. I think it's a legitimate cause for concern.

Yeah, but you have to understand, he's having a reaction because he's noticing a complete change in her behaviour. They start off talking all the time, and now it's like she's completely disappeared for at least two days, won't answer his calls, and says she'll text him and doesn't. I don't think he should be given a hard time for reacting this way. I think it's a legitimate cause for concern.

But he didnt say how many days they have been texting, but a few. Now a few days to me, is between 3 and 5 days.....so he hasnt known her long, its early days. I still dont think that because you dont hear from someone in 24 hours, is a cause for concern or worry...

Anything could have cropped up in her life, that has prevented her from calling.

Firstly, you've only known each other a few days.

She may seem perfect at first, but you're going to have to give it time before you can figure out if she really is as ideal as you think (and vice versa).

Secondly, even if it turns out that you are perfect for each other, it doesn't mean that either of you should be dropping your lives/other friends to be in constant contact with each other. Even if it's tempting to be with her all the time, it's really unwise to be building massive expectations of a girl you've known only a few days.

Pace yourself here.

Take it slow and take it easy.

I would think someone else has entered the picture. She either met someone she likes better or she may be getting back together with an ex or something.

It happens all the time. You have a great connection in the beginning and then poof.

Give it a few days and try texting her or something. If she still isn’t being very responsive or showing interest then chalk it up to indigestion and move on.

I met a girl a few days ago. If I were to make a list of every quality I look for in a girl for both looks and personality she would hit every single thing on the list.

We exchanged phone numbers and because I'm busy in the upcoming week we aren't able to hang for awhile. For two days we talked all the time found out we have so much in common. She said that she wants to see me so bad and that it sucks that she found a perfect guy that she can't see for awhile.

Then yesterday she stopped answering her phone and just says she will text me later but then doesn't.

How does this happen?

That's the problem. If you really liked her you would have found the time for her.

Archived