feeling like a total sociopath right now..

hiphop3

well...i did it.

for quite some time the voice in the back of my head has been getting louder. i have recently concluded that i am ready to break up with my bf (who i live with) and that this is for the best for me, and that i want out. there are so many reasons, should i list them? any ways, since i just came to this decision i figured i would do it at the end of this month (so another 2 weeks). all things considered, this is probably the best timing for both of us, i just want it to be as painless as possible.

i've recently been going craazy though. i have become so impatient and suffocated. this situation, and my bf, have been stressing me out a lot and i've been quite frustrated.

and today i made out with one of my friends.

i know i'm an * * * * * * * , i know it was wrong. it's like all my morals just evaporated, it was so out of character. he doesn't deserve this. i don't know...i should probably just break it off asap now. i go to therapy every now and then and i feel like i should tell this to my therapist but i reaaalllyy don't want to.

ugghhhh. i know some of you will rip into me, but i just really need some input and advice. i'm in a really messed up place right now.

Since you have got to the point where you are cheating on him then you should break up now and not pretend that everything is OK for the next two weeks because that would be lying for all practical purposes.

Since you have got to the point where you are cheating on him then you should break up now and not pretend that everything is OK for the next two weeks because that would be lying for all practical purposes.

I agree...make today the day you break up with him rather than stringing him along for another two weeks.

Postponing it until you've sabotaged things to the point where you can't stop it even if you wanted to is cruel to your boyfriend. Do you really want him to think that you were lying to him throughout your relationship? If you postpone breaking up with him and pretend that all is well in the meantime (while fooling around behind his back) that will be the end result. You'll feel even worse, and yes, that part will be all your fault.

Summon your courage and break up with him today. Do it with kindness and integrity. The next couple of weeks are going to be awful for both of you no matter what. The difference will be whether one or two months from now you'll be able to face yourself without cringing at how you behaved.

I remember some of your posts from WAY back and yes, breaking up is a good idea, and now I think you should do it immediately. Also, do NOT tell him about your little making out thing.. it will put his head in a really messed up place, instead of where it should be... seriously, it will permanently affect his view on relationships, trust, competition, etc.

Breaking up now is better for both of you.

I would rethink how good a "friend" this was also.

Your therapist is not there to judge you and if he/she does you need a new one. Most people don't get anything out of therapy because they are not open and honest with the therapist.

Lost

Archived