My boyfriend's on holiday, and i dont miss him?!

I actually think that's a healthy sign...if he was gone for a couple days after dating him only a couple months, and you were thinking his absence was the end of the world (like some people--"I can't stand being away from him for 2 whole days!!!") then that would show you were a little too attached to him. It's perfectly fine that you don't miss him--and it may not be that you don't "miss" him, rather than you're able to handle a couple of days to yourself. It's healthy, and there's nothing wrong with it!

I actually think that's a healthy sign...if he was gone for a couple days after dating him only a couple months, and you were thinking his absence was the end of the world (like some people--"I can't stand being away from him for 2 whole days!!!") then that would show you were a little too attached to him. It's perfectly fine that you don't miss him--and it may not be that you don't "miss" him, rather than you're able to handle a couple of days to yourself. It's healthy, and there's nothing wrong with it!

hmm but thats a bit different thing.... I am totally capable to being by myself for days/weeks, and I will keep on doing my thing and not think about him 24/7, but if this guy is amazing for me it is natural that I will miss him, his presence! Of course not calling all the time, checking up on him, worrying hes with other girls etc, thats totally healthy and good, but a little bit of desire for his presence, I think that would be normal in any good relationship ..

but of course it also depends on the circumstances, and what your relationship is...

Do you have feelings for him, and can you see yourself falling in love with him anytime soon ? Do you enjoy spending time with him, and feel theres great chemistry/connection?

Be honest with yourself, and with him.

Yeah, I do care about him a lot, and I love spending time with him as much as possible. I do miss him being around, but not as much as i thought, im not "pining" after him like i have done in my previous relationships, but maybe I'm just protecting myself?

I will see him when he gets back and see what happens

Archived