making my arms look different ?

i start workk in 2 weeks outside. i really want to look good and just be comfortable. one thing i am not comfortable with is my arms, theyre strong ( i play basketball) but not like meaty lol. theyre skinny and i hate it! is there any way i can make my arms bigger? what kinds of weightlifitng?

is there anything i can do to do this by the next 2 weeks? thank you for any advice...i hope ENA knows what i am talking about when i say "MEATY" lol

Eat healthy, lift weights, and do cardio. For your arms, you should do bicep curls with free weights and also tricep extensions. Eat a lot of protein and whole grains. Cut out sugar and junk food. If you want to put on muscle and make your arms look really good it is going to take some work but you can do it!

Meaty arms in 2 weeks isn't possible.

That would be nice though right?

As for the weight lifting it really depends on what you want to end up looking like.

For biceps the simplest thing is just good Ole Fashion Barbell curls.

For forearms my favorite workout is Heavy wrist curls, (works for me atleast)

If your just wanting to look big to impress people, I really wouldn't try for triceps too much, they're more hassle then its worth. and in my opinion the hardest muscle in the arm to enhance.

More then likely i'll post on here again after I get done later. but this should get you started.

P.s. try buying some Whey Protein. its sold At Wal-Mart.

I know people that swear by it.

Archived