Need advice fast!

Jess2006

Okay, I feel really hurt right now. I have a romantic, yet not exclusive, thing going on with a guy that lives in a different state than I. He will usually call me every night.

He grew up in the city I live in and most of his family and friends also live in my city. He arrived here yesterday (Thursday) and is staying until Monday. And as of yet, he has made NO effort to see me! He is staying with his parents which is an hour away from where I live, I dont drive. So he called me when he was in the airport but made no mention of meeting up. Today, by accident, my phone dialed his number without me knowing, he didnt pick up. Then later he called and sounded annoyed, he said he called because he had seen that I had called. He said that he was with his friends and didnt have a car. Said that he would try to borrow the car from his parent. And then he told me that he would call me later. He hasnt called.

So now I feel like this guy has no interest to see me in person again. The last time we saw each other was almost three months ago and we were intimate. I have been crying for the last two hours about this. I feel sooooo disapointed. I was thinking of sending him a text right now that would say, "Quick question so that I can see the actual situation here: do you even care to see me?"

Should I send the text? I feel really hurt.

Omg that sucks! Guys can be such jerks!! I'm sorry babe It happens. I've dated several like that. They pull these stunts and they have no idea how much it hurts us. I know you're probably soo disappointed because you've prob been looking forward to this. Don't waste your tears on this silly boy. It's just wasted energy. Tomorrow night you should get yourself all hotsied up and go out with your girlfriends have a damn good time without him.

Whatever you do, do NOT send that text, or any text for that matter. He'll contact you when he's ready to. He has family and friends to visit too, which is not unreasonable. He's still going to be there for the next couple of days. Don't go and blow things up before they've even started. Be patient.

Well, I did end up seeing him that night (Friday). He was around my area and asked me if I wanted to hang out, it was like 11:00 pm. We actually had a great time and I felt like he was really into me.... BUT, that was the only time he tried to see me and the only time we did see each other. Tomorrow is Monday already and he will be leaving in the early evening. He has been here since Thursday and we only saw each other once for a few hours Friday night. On Saturday he called me early for a few minutes to say he had had a really nice time and that he hoped "we could do it again soon." Today I just sent him a text saying that I hoped he was having a good time and made a little joke. He called me right away and said that I was so cute and that he was hanging out with a friend.We only talked for a few minutes. He said he would give me a call tonight but did not.

I can't help but feel soooo disapointed and hurt by this. After talking with him for hours almost every day with the phone for almost THREE months, he made minimal effort to try to see me! I'm starting to feel like I am just wasting time. Its hard enough that it is long distance, but I'm not sure I can cope with not even being able to see him even when he IS here!

I think I am going to bring all of this up next time I talk to him (will probably be over the phone ) because I feel like I am gettingthe short end of the stick here.

Do you guys think I should confront him with this?

Jess, yes I would confront him with this next time he makes the contact.

Your having been talking with each other for hours every day for the past 3 months should mean something. You are entitled to bring this up with him.

For now like other posters said, dont sit here and wait for him. Get yourself busy, hanging out with friends, going on other dates maybe?

Try to relax and do not get your hopes high with this guy.

Archived