Broke up 3 months now but i will see her this weekend

sfits

i am going home for the weekend to see my friends and go out with them and i also heard my ex is going home as well we use to live in the same town and i say she will be out and i know for a fact ill bump into her..what should i do?? should i ignore her or say hi when i pass her??

NC 25 days now

i also found out from her friends as i still speak to them,they said she has changed so much since she moved with me to the city and when she broke up with me she met new friends from work and she is so in love with herself and thinks she is gods gift to men.even her friends back home dont like that change in her...maybe im better off without her so,cant deal with a girl like that..

Well, seeing as she thinks she's god's gift to men and all, your acknowledgment of her presence will only serve to heighten her self love, no?

Ignore her and be indifferent should you bump into her. In her current state of mind - she's riding on her high horse and it doesn't look like she'll be getting off from it any time soon. And seeing you all friendly toward her would only serve to boost her ego and nothing else. She is clearly over you and she might have gotten into her that being with you had robbed her of being this god's gift to men.

So, I think you know what you have to do... Stay strong too, she could be embellishing her acting too if she knows you're eyeing her being with someone, friend or otherwise, you won't know. Just stay indifferent to her prancing about should you cross her path.

Archived