Does this mean hes not that into me?

QuestionHeart

He finally got a day off this weekend and for weeks hes been telling me he wants to spend it with me. But with the day approaching he hasnt mentioned any plans. I finally brought it up yesterday and he was just like "Oh yeah, itll be nice to have the day off, Ill probably just relax." So then I finally just asked if I should come over and he was like " Yeah Id love that." I feel like were just going to be chilling around his house and playing it by ear. I mean if he finally has a day off to see me all day, wouldnt he have planned something by now?

yeah, he plans on hanging with you relaxing. if he's been working for weeks and weeks no day off, i don't blame him. what do you want him to do? you are with him, that is all that should matter. are you into him or into going out? you decide if he's boring or not. if he is, move on. but don't complain if he still wants to see you but his activity isn't what you had in mind.

My first job had me working for 6 months straight with no days off. I was single throughout most of it, so it wasn't a big deal but I was constantly exhausted.

When I met my ex, she always wanted to go out and do something and didn't understand at first that I wanted a day to just sit and do nothing because I was so tired. It didn't mean I didn't want to spend time with her because I invited her over to watch movies with me the few days I had, but she felt it did.

When I finally slept for 22 hours one day, she got the hint at how tired I really was and let it go.

He finally got a day off this weekend and for weeks hes been telling me he wants to spend it with me. But with the day approaching he hasnt mentioned any plans. I finally brought it up yesterday and he was just like "Oh yeah, itll be nice to have the day off, Ill probably just relax." So then I finally just asked if I should come over and he was like " Yeah Id love that." I feel like were just going to be chilling around his house and playing it by ear. I mean if he finally has a day off to see me all day, wouldnt he have planned something by now?

I think he's into you...Maybe he was gonna ask you to come over but you just beat him to it. Like most others are saying I dont think it's a big deal that he doesn't want to go out if this is his first day off in a while. How long have you two been together?

I think he's probably just exhausted and wants a day to relax... not running around, trying to come up with extravagant plans to entertain you. I wouldn't read much into it. Seems pretty clear to me. He said he'd like for you to go over there, take it at face value.

Well, it does sound to me like he's into you (See highlighted text ^^!)

Sometimes a person just needs a lazy weekend, and if it's the first weekend he's had off in a few weeks, it sounds like he's earned it!

If he didn't want you over, he wouldn't have invited you I wud think.

My first job had me working for 6 months straight with no days off. I was single throughout most of it, so it wasn't a big deal but I was constantly exhausted.

When I met my ex, she always wanted to go out and do something and didn't understand at first that I wanted a day to just sit and do nothing because I was so tired. It didn't mean I didn't want to spend time with her because I invited her over to watch movies with me the few days I had, but she felt it did.

When I finally slept for 22 hours one day, she got the hint at how tired I really was and let it go.

He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Archived