Was it him?

I just got a prank call on my mobile just then. It came from a private number and there was silence for a few secs with me saying "hello", "hello"... and then the person hung up.

I believe it was him as it was private so it could be his work phone and I have never received a prank like that before. I think he called due to the fact that it's a Friday and I still haven't responded to his message about him being "ready" to see me this weekend.

Think he's checking to see if my mobile works! haha..

Just feels good to have someone do that to me for once than the other way round!

my guess is that it was likely him (obviously though, i can't say 100% for sure). he took several weeks to get back to you, but i think he's getting ancy that he hasn't heard from you. sigh. oh well. contact him when you are ready.

my guess is that it was likely him (obviously though, i can't say 100% for sure). he took several weeks to get back to you, but i think he's getting ancy that he hasn't heard from you. sigh. oh well. contact him when you are ready.

yeah i would think it was him too as I usually get back to him straightaway if he ever txts me but THAT was when we were together. Now that we're not, I do things on my terms

I have nothing substantial to add. I just wanted to say...

You ROCK Marton!

Yeah, I would think it was him too, as I usually get back to him straightaway if he ever txts me. But THAT was when we were together. Now that we're not, I do things on my terms.

Spruced it up, because I liked it so much. Awesome.

Glad I could make you smile!

And thank you for saying what you said in the way that you said it. I'm seriously gonna come back and read it when I start feeling myself getting weak.

I'm so glad you're feeling better about this today.

Archived