New Smart Set Changing rooms

I went shopping today. Yes again =)

I don't know for how long these smart set changing rooms have been around, but they recently renovated the ones at my local mall.

They are sooo awesome. The whole coffee cup holders, purse holders, tons of "closet space" (there's 2 racks - one for shirts and one for pants). It's super nice and organized!

I was always struggling with my purchases and stuff when I go in changing rooms but I think they're great.

I totally want to make my closet at home in the same style. Would that look crazy?!

I've not seen that but wish my local stores would get it. Guess makes me feel like I'm changing in a broom closet, and Nordstrom's doesn't have enough hooks on the wall, VS has the dressing room kind of open to the outside so if you poke yourself out the door to get some help everyone sees you in the bra....

I'd really REALLY like to see better mirrors. Distortion free - not making me look thin or squat.

They just remodeled the one here not too long ago..[well a year or so...] and I love them that way...not the way you are descrinbing.

My boyfriend and I asked the sales associate where they got the wallpaper because we want to do our bedroom in those faux leather square wallpaper haha.

I highly doubt the one close to me will be revamped...but we have another in the city thats due..so hopefully

I have some serious gripes about changing rooms. First of all, what is the deal with the ones that have no mirror inside? Do they seriously expect me to show the entire store the outfit before I even see it myself? Also, the ones that have those wooden slats as the door. Anyone who walks past can see you getting changed. That should be illegal. Last, but not least, the rooms that require a key to open, but then there's never a shop assistant in sight to open them! I've gotten to the point where I don't even bother with these stores anymore.

I've never heard of what you're talking about, but it sounds interesting.

Archived