Stuttering over phone

yeawutever

Ok if a kid used (and still does at times but mainly when speaking in spanish)to stutter on the phone, even more if he/she was talking in spanish (native language)than english but can talk perfectly if it's face to face, what would be the problem.

For example if they had the whole idea of what they would talk about but all of the sudden either stutter right in the middle of conversation, runs out of what to say or how to express their point, to the point they start getting kinda nervous, why is that?

Does it go away.

I'm not sure what the problem would be, but I remember I was like that when I was in my early teens.

I think I was just nervous about how the other person is reacting to the things I'm saying.

Here's what I did: I started holding the phone away from my ear when I would talk. So, once the person on the line was done talking & it was now my turn to talk, I'd hold the phone away from my ear, & talk into the phone.

Weird, but I stopped stuttering that way.

Nice solution, yeah guess you should just relaxed more. Sadly that's what my job is about, talking to people on phone (kinda like customer service but convincing them on a phone service) with many talking in spanish sometimes. If I get english then it tends to be easier.

English Conversation About Phone Co...
English Conversation About Phone Conversation

Archived