A good cardio workout?

English Conversation About Exercise
English Conversation About Exercise
I'm young. They're fine for now. I take Glucosamine and vitamins and don't have many problems.

we wont be young forever...](*,).. and the damage you do now, wont come on till you are older then its to late... prevantive mantinence is the best.... i sound like a car mechanic.. lol

LMAO, so what are you saying? Don't run?

I dont know... ive seen people run all thier life and be fine... but seen people run 10yrs and there kness are killing them...

i guess with vitamins and milk you can keep strong bones... but thats why i prefer the bike machines at the gym or swimming. so i wont have phucked up kness later...

You burn calories doing any exercise. Depends how vigorous your sex life is.

Yep. Laying on your back doesn't do much. Tried that! (j/k of coure

The more you move the more you burn. I've read some positions are even good for your core/abs.. of course not as good as a proper work out.

I think sex is good as an extra activity/workout though, aside from the gym/other excersize.

Yep. Laying on your back doesn't do much. Tried that! (j/k of coure

The more you move the more you burn. I've read some positions are even good for your core/abs.. of course not as good as a proper work out.

I think sex is good as an extra activity/workout though, aside from the gym/other excersize.

Which positions are good for core/abs?

Archived