Is this really true

sarahkay101

My husband and I both has sex with others before we were married we both regret it along withe very other married couple we no who did not wait to give it away to each other an did it before. When your married sex over time become almost spiritual...you regret if it is not given to the other alone..it is hard to explain an so I dont know if you will understand that.

My husband and I both has sex with others before we were married we both regret it along withe very other married couple we no who did not wait to give it away to each other an did it before. When your married sex over time become almost spiritual...you regret if it is not given to the other alone..it is hard to explain an so I dont know if you will understand that.

Um, sorry, but what has this got to do with absence making the heart grow fonder??

Um, sorry, but what has this got to do with absence making the heart grow fonder??

Umm yeah, I was wondering that myself... I am currently involved in something long-distance, and it definitely has made me "want" to be with this man more. He's actually coming in a few days and I am so excited!

I think they're thinking "abstinence" and not "absence"... That how I read it at first too.

Does it make the heart grow fonder? It can - if it was truly fond to begin with. If you were fooling yourself from the start, absence can cause the realization that you were fooling yourself.

Absence makes you yearn for the person more, obviously. But it is also a mega pain in the butt. I've done Long Distance twice and both times were extremely painful and hard to get through.

But let me tell you, when you are finally reunited with your love, the sex is amazing.

She probably thought the original question said abstinence, not absence. Looks like there might be a language issue.

I think you could be right, lol.

As to the question: I think absence can make the heart grow fonder, because it's human nature to miss the one you love.

Absence does NOT make the heart do anything. THINKING is everything.

So we get into logistics and psychology. No quick explanation. Suffice to say it's a matter of emotional voids in one's life and how and what they fill them with before/during/after the relationship with whatever individual they're now away from.

Absence can result is dulling emotion, increasing emotion, or no change. Why? Because it's all about what's going on in that funny little noggin of ours where all the emotions and thoughts are really being felt. It's all about you, your SO, how you "clicked" with each other, and how you "click" with everyone and every thing in the rest of your life. Yes, it even comes down to how much quality time you got with your mommy and whether or not daddy hugged you or said "I love you" enough when you were little. Scary, I know.

Archived