I need help!

ironman
Stop Breakup Regrets - Now!
Stop Breakup Regrets - Now!

Right now, i feel totally down, I can't control it.i feel embarrased of myself.I can't believe, I still miss her after everything she has put me thru.She erased a picture someone posted of us when we were first started been a couple..I know its a stupid little thing but, it has trigger this feeling of sadness and emptyness, she is not even wearing a necklace I gave her.i feel like an idiot right now.I feel that i didnt mean anything to her, that she used me.but in reality it felt so good and so real when we where together.i feel like calling her and tell her so many things, and ask her why???what did I ever did to her?She looks like another person , she changed her hair color and everything.i feel like i am all by myself, i feel hurt,damn .i hate myself for this

Don't hate yourself, we have ALL been there...I was there this morning. You are not alone. I know it's hard, a death would feel easier - sad to say but YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS. Distraction is best. Watch your favorite comedy dvd and watch the outtakes, laughter is contagious. Also try to not have anything around that belongs to her. Right now you have to let go, that doesn't mean you don't love her but you need to take care of yourself. Meet up with friends, go see Hangover, eat your favorite foods, take a long hot bath, go for a run - just do something. And if you feel those thoughts of her popping up, tell yourself to "STOP IT" and then find something to distract yourself for 10 min. That usually helps break the ruminating.

What helps me is to take one day at a time. All is not lost so take today and tell yourself "I am going to be okay, I deserve to be happy, I can think about her later, but right now I need to feel good."

You will be okay and we are all here for you.

I hear you man, I saw my ex Monday and learned she erased all my photos from her phone. I was crushed, I used to be all over her phone. I have made a fool out of myself time and time again and tomorrow I am sure will do the same thing again. You are not alone, my only advice is do something....anything. My house is super clean and my landscaping is looking better than when I bought the house.

thank you everybody, I am feeling a lot better...I talked to a female friend of mine and call me down.I have to let go of her at all cost.she is thinking about herself right now surely not about me.I have to heal.but its so difficult when your mind and body feels ready to settle down with that special person

Archived