Guys and Earrings, what do women think?

Firelord96

Are Sterling Silver Wedding Rings G...
Are Sterling Silver Wedding Rings Good?

women are attracted to all sorts of appearances

if you want to have your ears pierced, then go for it - it's your body, and your choice

you may feel more attractive with the earrings, which will radiate out to women - do what you're comfortable doing!

Doesn't do it for me. At all. I like my men to be men--no jewelry, no hair gel, no shaving legs, no pedicures, nada. If it's something I can do or wear for myself, I do not want to see a guy doing it or wearing it. That goes for earrings as well. Just my opinion. But there's plenty of chicks that really love that look, and if you want it and you think it will look good on you, by all means go for it!

Doesn't do it for me. At all. I like my men to be men--no jewelry, no hair gel, no shaving legs, no pedicures, nada. If it's something I can do or wear for myself, I do not want to see a guy doing it or wearing it. That goes for earrings as well. Just my opinion. But there's plenty of chicks that really love that look, and if you want it and you think it will look good on you, by all means go for it!

Agreed. I personally like manly and natural men. That also goes for cologne. Wear deoderant to keep from smelling like BO but don't wear cologne. I want to smell YOU, not what's in a bottle.

Archived