You are my number 1 ex.

Like the best ex they ever had or the best decision to make you an ex? That's confusing. Although if it was you, waveseer, I know it's the former, if anything

Oh, I see, you mean number 1 as in most wanted ex, the notorious connotation. Well, I suppose that could be true too. Hey, maybe I'm his number 1 ex BECAUSE I am at the top of his "hit list". lol

And thank you for the compliment.

That's not THIS ex, is it? (Sorry, I thought I remembered you had some harsh words, so I did some backsearching):

"1. You never told me the most important things about yourself because you knew I'd never stay with you if I knew.

2. You operated under the misguided impression that I wanted to be pushed around and manipulated.

3. You thought I wouldn't leave you so you took me for granted and treated me like a second class citizen or worse.

4. Your excuses were pathetic, only little boys don't take responsibility for themselves.

5. You mistakenly pulled the "ownership" attitude with me, not realizing that I am never going to be someone's property.

6. You insulted my intelligence by mistaking my good and forgiving nature for cluelessness.

7. You hid from having to face your own unacceptable behavior like a coward.

8. You mooched off of me.

9. You acted entitled as if I owed you something when the reality was that I gave and you took.

10. You were convinced that you had me wrapped around your little finger never realizing that the more you showed that attitude the more you looked like a pig to me."

Because if that's the guy, I just wanna make sure you don't have a moment of weakness...even though I know you said no willingness to rekindle.

Thank you for looking out for me, no not that ex although I am certain I am his number one ex for purely financial reasons. lol

I have to run into the one above once in a while and he never fails to try and sneak a peak at my rear end. I should wear a tail next time. You think tiger or lion? haha

I asked my best friend to send me to hawaii to surf for a month alone if I ever told her I was considering getting back together with the one above. While I know that would cure me, I wonder if crying wolf could get me to hawaii now? lol

Well, to finally answer your question, then - if I were told that, it would be a compliment. And true, to boot. I very, VERY rarely think highly of myself, but I gave it everything and there are few out there who would give it such a try and love her like I did.

Actually, waveseer - I remember you posting just today - doesn't matter what they think of you, just what you think of them, right?

Well, to finally answer your question, then - if I were told that, it would be a compliment. And true, to boot. I very, VERY rarely think highly of myself, but I gave it everything and there are few out there who would give it such a try and love her like I did.

Actually, waveseer - I remember you posting just today - doesn't matter what they think of you, just what you think of them, right?

What I said, and what I've been saying because I am retraining myself is that:

I need to concern myself more with how I feel about him than how he feels about me.

That doesn't exactly mean I don't care how he feels at all, just that my feelings have to be taken into consideration first and with more importance.

How do I feel about him (the topic ex)? I love him, always will.

How does he feel about me? No clue. All I know is that he hasn't asked to work on our relationship (and probably never will). It's most likely for the best that way anyway.

This stuff is just playing games because he can I'm sure.

I agree.

I wonder why he feels the need to be cruel. Just because I couldn't carry on anymore. Not very cool.

I have to agree that this sounds like a backhanded compliment, although I'm guessing that's not how it was intended. I don't think he was trying to be cruel, in as much, just not very tactful.

I have to agree that this sounds like a backhanded compliment, although I'm guessing that's not how it was intended. I don't think he was trying to be cruel, in as much, just not very tactful.

Well, this is nothing compared to what I've already forgiven him for so it's not really a big deal. I guess I can rest easier knowing he still thinks about me..NOT! lol

I would tend to agree with this, but what good is missing someone if there is no willingness to rekindle a relation?

It is possible to miss something, but not want it back. I miss my ex at times, but I don't ever want to be in a relationship with her again.

Do you tell her that you miss her? It feels a bit like teasing almost.

Well, yeah I do. Not so much anymore because she has a bf now, and I feel like it's not entirely appropriate. She tells me sometimes that she misses me too. But we're close friends with each other, so that's why it's ok, I guess...

Well, yeah I do. Not so much anymore because she has a bf now, and I feel like it's not entirely appropriate. She tells me sometimes that she misses me too. But we're close friends with each other, so that's why it's ok, I guess...

Well, I'm not the ex-relationship police so whatever both people agree is okay is.

Archived