Tattoo's people ( I want to get cut)

hazylynx
...too fat for youtube...
...too fat for youtube...

Looking at getting cut this summer.. Been wanting to do it but seeing alot of my friends get tattoo's have made me think..

''Some people have no clue''

I'm thinking my right shoulder (Back of the shoulder blade/deltoid) it won't stretch if I get much bigger right? Going to be putting on weight you see.. so maybe I should ''bulk up'' before getting cut..

I've seen Germanic symbols but the people who get them are basically all White supremists..

Tribal tattoos are so cliche..besides so many people get the celtic band's done wrong and only get them to 'look cool' when they look completely hidious..

Chinese writing.. no

Anyone got any ideas?

Looking at getting cut this summer.. Been wanting to do it but seeing alot of my friends get tattoo's have made me think..

''Some people have no clue''

I'm thinking my right shoulder (Back of the shoulder blade/deltoid) it won't stretch if I get much bigger right? Going to be putting on weight you see.. so maybe I should ''bulk up'' before getting cut..

I've seen Germanic symbols but the people who get them are basically all White supremists..

Tribal tattoos are so cliche..besides so many people get the celtic band's done wrong and only get them to 'look cool' when they look completely hidious..

Chinese writing.. no

Anyone got any ideas?

Yeah you gotta have the muscle before you even think of getting 'cut'.

Cut is nothing more than low bodyfat.

Something that MEANS something to you...something representative of what you enjoy, who you are.

Exactly. Getting a tattoo just for the sake of getting a tattoo defeats the entire purpose of doing it, and you'll end up hating it in the long run.

Something that MEANS something to you...something representative of what you enjoy, who you are. I have a slightly cliche Rose on mine, but it a unique design and small and pretty. My friend drew her own and its lovely.

I'll have to go on a vision quest..All my cousins have the same Dragon but it just looks horrid lol..

Yeah you gotta have the muscle before you even think of getting 'cut'.

Cut is nothing more than low bodyfat.

Well i weigh 78kg now.. gonna try add about 10kg or so.. shouldn't be to hard..I am pretty Fit and toned/conditioned just want to get abit more weight on me!

Exactly. Getting a tattoo just for the sake of getting a tattoo defeats the entire purpose of doing it, and you'll end up hating it in the long run.

Yeah exactly.. like getting ' I love debra' lol it's just wrong

i just got a half sleeve of an aquarius piece. Its a muscle dude with a robe pouring water all around my arm onto lotus'. Came out really good, just make sure the tattoo is BIG. the bigger the better. I got mine 3 months ago, and ive been going to the gym everyday, Ive gained about 10 pounds and got pretty cut up. My tattoo didnt stretch AT ALL. I have a couple stretch marks under my armpits but thats normal for anybody lifting daily.

As someone with 2 very cliche tattoos (tribal tramp stamp and a japanese symbol), I have to say definitely go for something that means something to you. The other 9 of my tattoos (with the exception of my first one and one on my foot) mean something to me--i have my dog's face, flowers representing my grandparents, an apple (b/c I love NYC), a button (old nickname), paw prints (b/c I love dogs), something for me and my best friend, and I'm probably forgetting one or 2.

I used to get random tattoos that I picked off the walls of a tattoo shop. Don't do that!!!! I hate that I did tht and now I have ugly tattoos for life b/c I lacked creativity and an artist who cared.

Talk to an artist about something you like or care about and tell him/her that you don't want anything cliched but something creative and pretty. Throw ideas around with an artist and see what you can come up with.

What's something you care about?

I'd also like to get a tattoo.. I've always wanted one but never got one because I couldn't think of anything that meant enough to me to have permanently stamped on my body.

My fiancee has a number of tattoos but they're all meaningful to her and she usually sticks the design on the wall for a few months before getting the tattoo so she can decided if she still likes it after a certain amount of time.

I have a few ideas of what I'd like to get... I don't smoke or drink so I've considered getting an X of some sort to represent my "straight edge" lifestyle... also a cartoon of a punk rock chick that I sort of see as my muse... other ideas from a couple of movies that have a personal meaning to me...

I have a lot of vague ideas but once I come up with something solid I'll probably stick the design on the wall and wait a couple of months to make sure I'm sure about it...

I've actually designed a few tattoos for friends so I'll likely design my own.

Wait it out until something comes to you. I've been through maybe 4 tattoo ideas so far, finally decided on not getting any until I get hired permanently. I have one more tattoo in mind and it ties into what I want to do as far as my career and also my morals. So I'm glad I waited to decide, it'll be something no one else has, and meaningful to me.

As far as stretching, I have a tattoo along my adonis belt that hasn't stretched at all if any, and I've gained quite a bit. I went from not having one at all, to having a clearly defined adonis belt, so I think you'll be good if you do decide on a tattoo before "bulking" or gaining any amount of weight.

This is something I have debated for a long time.

What to get?

Somethings that I really started liking were Mayan/Aztec art. Someone showed me my birthday in Mayan symbols and I think I might get that for my tattoo. Or I just might get a mayan serpent because it looks pretty cool.

This is something I have debated for a long time.

What to get?

Somethings that I really started liking were Mayan/Aztec art. Someone showed me my birthday in Mayan symbols and I think I might get that for my tattoo. Or I just might get a mayan serpent because it looks pretty cool.

the reason not to get a serpent. get something that means something to you. doesn't mean it can't be cool, just make sure that's not the only reason.

the reason not to get a serpent. get something that means something to you. doesn't mean it can't be cool, just make sure that's not the only reason.

That is true, but I have had a hard time coming up with something "meaningful" and attaching it to symbols or artwork. I think I would be okay getting something just because it looked nice. I still havent decieded yet though.

Thanks for the reminder though

That is true, but I have had a hard time coming up with something "meaningful" and attaching it to symbols or artwork. I think I would be okay getting something just because it looked nice. I still havent decieded yet though.

Thanks for the reminder though

took me over a year to figure out what i wanted. i finally found a pattern and the history behind what i got. it meant something to ME. it did end up looking good too. i got another one and it goes with me as well.

I have three tattoos, and although the desire to get another is always with me, I ALWAYS make sure that what I get is something very personal to me. This is something you'll have to live with forever, so make sure its what you truly want. Tattoos don't really stretch, unless you go through an ungodly growth period, such as with steroids.

Archived