how do i get continual attractions?

sanadee

Don't change who you are in an effort to make women more attracted to you. If that's the case, she's not attracted to YOU, she's attracted to the idea you're portraying.

The right woman will be attracted to you for the qualities that make you who you are. And you'll be much more comfortable with a woman who accepts you for who you are, rather than who you think she wants you to be.

Don't change who you are in an effort to make women more attracted to you. If that's the case, she's not attracted to YOU, she's attracted to the idea you're portraying.

The right woman will be attracted to you for the qualities that make you who you are. And you'll be much more comfortable with a woman who accepts you for who you are, rather than who you think she wants you to be.

I disagree. Obviously in some cases (which might include the current situation), your advice may be correct...however, sometimes people may have behaviours that need to be worked on - behaviours that can be preventing them from attracting the opposite sex.

It's difficult to say without more information from the OP.

Waveseer said everything I was going to say - she beat me to it, so I'll just second what she said.

That said, most times people can't really change their personality - you are who you are. It's in your DNA. Your personality is pretty much who you are. If you have low self-esteem and lack confidence, then you can work on improving those areas, but don't expect it to work magic overnight and receive "continual attraction" instantly.

Two words, my friend, two little words...

spanish fly.

OK seriously, changing your life, your looks, your attitudes, your habits, to attract women is not fake at all. If it is, then learning your job is fake, learning a language is fake, learning a musical instrument is fake. Learning to attract women is personal growth as a man, not subterfuge or deception.

Start with learning to be more proactive with people generally. Talk to strangers, all types, male or female. Learn to engage people in a friendly, confident way. After doing this, learn to flirt and do it all the time.

Get in your best physical shape, exercise and diet. Wear clothes that look good on you and fit you. Start using cologne sparingly. Pay attention to grooming and hygiene. People are attracted to others who look clean and healthy for the most part.

Have an interesting life and interesting ideas, this is as much for your own sake as for attraction. Don't let your relationship and job be the entire measure of your life.

Be financially stable and responsible. Don't overspend your means, pay your bills on time, develop good credit.

Never be ashamed or awkward about your sexuality or natural male desires. Always be respectful, but always be closing too.

Do the above and you will be well on your way. Not easy as it looks on paper though, that's for sure.

I think deliberately altering your personality just to appeal to other people is a little misguided. It's like people deliberately try to brainwash themselves into becoming more likable, attractive men.

Side note: I have to wonder what's worse, starving yourself to be thin or convincing yourself that you're somebody else. But I digress.

I will say, though, that maybe you need a change in your routine. Maybe you need to get in the habit of watching more movies? Or more of a type of movie (it could even be horror or sci-fi)? Maybe you need to read more? Learn an instrument? Work out at a health club?

Personally, I think the change in your behavior should be peripheral. To focus on that, to me, is faulty, and taken to an extreme, madness-inducing. But to focus on other things that affect your behavior has the two-fold benefit of giving you something to do and making you feel better, therefore more confident and happy.

I am a master of Street Fighter 2. I have won tournaments, and am pretty much unbeatable at Street Fighter 2 on any system (although I am now retired). (I'm also amazing at Age of Empires II by the way, although my new PC refuses to install it ) My male friends think it's badass, and I even had my own fan club when I was 15 LOL! But even with all the fame I got at my local arcade for it, girls will NOT think it's cool or impressive to be good at a video game. Or to like Lord Of The Rings. Or to have an insect collection. Or to watch terrible B exploitation movies from the 70's-80-'s while drinking jack daniels and laughing the night away with my friends over it (and then going outside to raise small hells . Most women cringe at the style of music i listen to. Think my humor is dark and nasty. ETC.

So if you have a somewhat quirky personality, you got to hide it atleast when initially getting to know women, women are really intolerant of what isn't considered the "status quo" (just read 1984 to see what I'm talking about). I learned this the hard way in high school, when I was openly what I was. I had and have a lot of great male friends but not female.

So if you have any quirky hobbies like that keep it to yourself and only let her see it after you know for sure she's really into you.

haha. you'd be surprised.

LOL Lord Of The Rings? By the way, I am a fan of the books, not really the children-oriented hollywood movies with Orlando Bloom skateboarding down the castle walls. The movies are nothing like I pictured the books in my head, I think I was the only person to be disappointed by it.

I think the only video game girls are impressed if you are good at is Dance Dance Revolution. But then again it's not a video game per se. I would feel like a bit of a finooch playing that game, LOL!

Not true, not true! I love video games, both watching and playing. As long as a guy will make time for both me and his video games, there's no problem at all.

Yes , it can be difficult to make the choice. I think I'll go with videos games though. Personally, mastering the Dragonforce song on hard difficulty in Guitar Hero 3 feels more satisfying and pleasurable than getting my pole polished

Yes , it can be difficult to make the choice. I think I'll go with videos games though. Personally, mastering the Dragonforce song on hard difficulty in Guitar Hero 3 feels more satisfying and pleasurable than getting my pole polished

Haha, oh that's sad...

I disagree. Obviously in some cases (which might include the current situation), your advice may be correct...however, sometimes people may have behaviours that need to be worked on - behaviours that can be preventing them from attracting the opposite sex.

It's difficult to say without more information from the OP.

well, no woman has ever noticed me, and i want it to change. i'm almost 30 and i feel like a monumental loser for this state of affairs.

well, no woman has ever noticed me, and i want it to change. i'm almost 30 and i feel like a monumental loser for this state of affairs.

24 is not almost 30!

Are you shy? I have to agree with the confidence thing some people mentioned, and shyness is definitely a way to repel women...not because there's something wrong with it, but because it makes you appear less approachable and less interested.

Something you might also want to read into a little bit is nonverbal cues. When you talk to a woman, it's less about what you're vocally saying and more about your body language, eye contact, the warmth you project to her, etc.

Also, if you're going out and trying to meet women, make sure you participate in activities you have a strong interest in...that way it's easier to strike up a conversation with a woman, because you'll be able to tell off the bat that you have something in common, given that you're both doing the same thing.

24 is not almost 30!

No but I'm 25 going on 26 and can tell you it's no different. Or iwishiknew, who's at that mark.

I definitely know what you're feeling though. I pretty much romantically invisible to the world.

Archived