IDK why I can't just let go and have one...Advice??

RoxyGril

My bf and I have been having sex more lately then we have before. To me it seems as if I do get in the more and I do get excited and aroused but I don't cum. I had one last week and that was the last time that I had cum. So, to me it seems as if it's been awhile since I have had one. IDK what it is but, I just don't understand why I am having trouble with this and won't cum. It's fustrating to me cause I know that I'm able to have one.

I do enjoy the sex with my bf and the postions that we do. I find myself that I can either cum when he is inside me and is playing with my clit when certain positons...IDK but is there some other possible that might help..I have been working on relaxing more with him and enjoy the time that we are able to be closer with each other. Also, I know when he gives me oral I do get really aroused and get really close. But, can seem to just relax and be ok with the situation.

Any advice may help? If any.....

Alot of females require the clitoral stimuation in order to orgasm..so if you or him stimulate yourself while he's thrusting and you can orgasm that way...what's the problem? Are you hoping to orgasm from penetrating alone? It may just not be possible...so either take charge and stimulate yourself...and he may get the hint.

Sometimes if you try TOO hard, it just won't happen.

when I was younger (in 20s) I had a really hard time relaxing. my mind would race (do I look ok? do I smell good? when did i last wash up, blah blah blah)

i think it's something that falls away as you mature, if it really worries you then amp up the relax factor and do whatever makes you bliss out - music, candles, phone off, etc.

having said that, don't be surprised if you never have a vaginal orgasm (just from being penetrated). A lot of women can only have clitoral orgasms so you are not a freak if that is the case

Alot of females require the clitoral stimuation in order to orgasm..so if you or him stimulate yourself while he's thrusting and you can orgasm that way...what's the problem? Are you hoping to orgasm from penetrating alone? It may just not be possible...so either take charge and stimulate yourself...and he may get the hint.

Sometimes if you try TOO hard, it just won't happen.

I just feel as if I either get really close to having a oragasm and then it doesn't happen...or even when he is doing the clitoral stimuation and I let him know that it feels really great and I like, he'll just stop have a few mins (though it doesn't happen all the time when we have sex)...

I think I try to hard sometimes which is probably why I don't orgasm at certain times and that it isn't as often as I would like it to be..Though sometimes it's kind of disppointing cause I want that enjoyment and be able to share that with my bf. I am happy with the sex that we have together.

when I was younger (in 20s) I had a really hard time relaxing. my mind would race (do I look ok? do I smell good? when did i last wash up, blah blah blah)

i think it's something that falls away as you mature, if it really worries you then amp up the relax factor and do whatever makes you bliss out - music, candles, phone off, etc.

having said that, don't be surprised if you never have a vaginal orgasm (just from being penetrated). A lot of women can only have clitoral orgasms so you are not a freak if that is the case

My mind does the samething and maybe it's because I can say that my bf is my 1st and the only one that I've every done anything with. I have dated a few people but they weren't for very long at all. But, IDK if it's because I am as experianced shall I say. My bf I know has been with no more then 2 others before we were even introduced and started dating. I have opened up quite a bit with him and even allowing me to feel comfortable IDK walking around naked or laying in bed without covers on me. I am just needing to be able to open up myself more and more so that I am able to relax and be able to orgasm...

It's been a thought about if it was normal to only having a orgasm through clitoral stimulation..But, at least now I'm okay with it cause I know I'm not the only one...

Archived