Help

Calikat209

So i am having a problem. I think i maybe pregnant! The problem is the fathers told me flat out that he would be pissed off and want me to abort the baby. I really don’t want to do that. I am against abortion. I guess what makes me more mad is he knew we didn’t use protection. I’m scared. What do I do now? he talked to me last night about he is questioning our relationship. He blames it on his past! What? So he used me for sex and now I’m almost positive I’m having his kid!!! (I’m going to take a test this Friday when I go into the dr.)(I took an ovulation test 2 weeks ago and it was positive, so I’m freaking out right now. ) I took the test after we had sex just to see. My period is always normal and yeah, it is late as of yesterday.

If you knew he didn't want children, why did you have unprotected sex with him?

I just don't understand this mentality. He is just as much to blame but you certainly had a responsibility to protect yourself if you both weren't ready to become parents.

Your first step is going to be to take a pregnancy test to confirm, than consider your options.

You're one day late.. Stop freaking out, it's just gonna cause you NOT to have it.

I have never worried about being pregnant (even though I was regular) until I was atleast 3 weeks late. I don't understand girls who do freak out over one day late, because yes, it's going to happen eventually.

You shouldn't of had unprotected sex, regardless.

I dont know what to tell you to do, except wait a week and take a test. If he doesn't want the kid, tough luck, if you do you keep it, if you don't, abort it.. He will probably break up with you regardless if you're pregnant or not, so if you really want the baby, keep the baby.

Well, whatever his stance is, it's your decision, not his. Men are well aware of what their rights are and are not when they have sex without protection. And it is important to remember - if you are pregnant, it is likely you'll be on your own, so make sure that whatever you do about the pregnancy is what you really want, and not done because of anything he says. IE he may say something like, 'We'll stay together if you abort, but not if you have this baby.' That has been said to many women and they always find out after the abortion that the relationship is over. So don't have an abortion (or a child) to please anyone but yourself.

Although it is puzzling as to why you had unprotected sex with him knowing how he feels about children, that is superfluous right now. However, should you turn out not to be pregnant, I hope you'll take this as a close call and start using a reliable birth control method. You'd be doing yourself and especially any potential child a huge favor.

Good luck!

If you knew you were ovulating when you had unprotected sex... why did you not both go and get plan B. Or morning after pill as I've always known it to be called.

Did you hope to trap him? as you knew you were having unprotected sex, you knew you were ovulating. And the fact that you posted here, worrying about being pregnant means you know the birds and the bees, and how babies are made...

Good luck at the Drs,

I didnt know that he didnt want kids. We talked about it before hand and he did want my kids. He changed his mind after the fact! when i made the choice i made i was under a differnt impression then i am now. He didnt say no until now! If i would have known i would have never had unprotected sex with him or i would have taken the plan b pill.

How old are both of you?

You say you're almost positive you're having his kid. You're not positive though. You're not even almost positive. You're one day late and haevnt even taken a test yet. Why stress yourself out?

Sounds like you have a loser boyfriend honestly. Sounds mean.

Archived