i cant control my emotions

wtm78

i am having some emotional changes in me lately... feeling vulnerable quite often lately.. and i hate it you know... i feel less of a man... i dont know if its all the sterotype ... but i feel like a woman sometimes... all the feelings... feeling vulnerable dont make me feel secure at all... yet sometimes... i dont really want to always be strong...

perhaps i have been so shut down for the past 20++ years and now i started to feel things... i am actualy afraid... i am scare....

I think it's great, not that you are feeling the way you are right now, but the fact that you do have meaningful feelings. If anything it should make you feel like more of a man. You don't always have to be strong, everyone is vunerable sometimes.

WTM I feel your pain I really do... You are not less of a man then you were before and actually being vulnerable sometimes is a good thing. It's humbling and helps us to see our mortality.

Just because you are a man does not make you less afraid or scared then any women. In fact being able to admit you are afraid sometimes as a man makes you more in touch with your feelings.

You are strong and this proves it

HUGS x x x

i am having some emotional changes in me lately... feeling vulnerable quite often lately.. and i hate it you know... i feel less of a man... i dont know if its all the sterotype ... but i feel like a woman sometimes... all the feelings... feeling vulnerable dont make me feel secure at all... yet sometimes... i dont really want to always be strong...

perhaps i have been so shut down for the past 20++ years and now i started to feel things... i am actualy afraid... i am scare....

So sorry to hear you are feeling out of sorts. Listen to the messages that your feelings are telling you. Sometimes we try and avoid issues but they always catch up with us in the end. I haven't read your history but I'm thinking that perhaps you have been through something quite tough? Get knowledgeable about whatever is bothering you - read books. If you learn one thing from a book, it can change your life forever. Try Robin Sharma - The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari - he's a motivational speaker who speaks frankly about life and issues - he's an absolute delight and will help you see the joy through the pain you are suffering and help you grow into something stronger. Self-awareness is our purpose in life...

I hope you feel better.

Feeling like a failure, mum? This i...
Feeling like a failure, mum? This is what you need to hear

Archived